Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Hyper Tyco King!

Heyz! Today was a great day! ^_^ Not only is it the last day of our Common Tests, but I also got two marks back... the dreaded Chinese and PoA. And I am the HYPER TYCO KING! I just passed my Chinese! 50/100!! And all the study-able parts was like almost blank, out of the possible 36 marks from the first page, I only got 4... I am surprised at how bad that was... But thank God the whole thing managed to pull into a FIFTY!! *jumps and hops and skips*

And for PoA... Somehow with a rather average score of 39/50 seems like I topped the class. Once again, a slight ego boost + motivational push lands me with the realisation that my class is really not putting in any effort... Especially after the events on Monday when the O level results were released. I felt this sickening pit form in my stomach that 2005's 4E is going to be even worse than the previous two years, if they continue on like that.

I really dont mind if you throw paper balls at me, or call me names or sing stupid songs and spread rumors about me. I am just waiting, waiting for everyone to wake up, to notice that I am just not fighting back. A song always blocks out the words, yes, I sing to myself why? So I wont fall asleep. The last 3 / 7 months left until the O levels, if you count carefully that only leaves time for One chapter a day for all subjects. There really is no more time. You may say it is only the start of the year, well it isnt anymore. One quarter has passed, it is MARCH now MARCH. Wake up... Im not a genius nor am I talented... all I do is listen in class and do my homework, Heck I dont even REVISE or spend time to actually STUDY... Which I should begin doing now... or should have began months ago

Woo Hoo! Meeting today, accomplished LOADS and everything for once, finally looks alright. I can realyl feel for the words from the song "The Middle" (remember my last post?) These lines are always comforting to hear -> Everything will be just fine, Everything wil be alright. Those two simple lines are what everyone needs to hear and know with confidence.

Keep and uphold us (the committee) in your prayers! We need time we do not have and are trying hard to settle everything even with all the constraints. So while we do OUR part you must likewise do YOUR part! Invite your friends! Must remember!

Ooh, kick-boxing course in school begins tomorrow ^_^ I hope it is interesting and I really wish I dont get hurt or hurt anyone. Right now, Im just messed over how to get my parents to sign the form... 50 bux lor!! T_T Sian arh!! This world is so reliant on money... sigh. Still playing FF7.. not getting far as Im not investing alot of time in it (Good thing too) I must find a way to concentrate on studying. And a A class way stated by my teacher? Study in groups and spur each other on.. but out of the class... I cant find anyone willing to go into Full "Cram Mode" ok so neither can I. I just want to enjoy the finer things in life... life.. free time, browsing books etc, listening to music, looking at the sky, thinking about things bigger than life, about the past, future and what could have been.

You know, they say, 4E the last express class will follow the previous years and end up a miserable batch every year in end Feburary. Well, Ive got a song for everyone... Kudos to Slyvia for this, good luck in NYJC, keep in touch k? ^_^

Allstar - Smashmouth (relation is brackets)

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me,
(the world out there is going to crush you)
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed.
(We arent the smartest bunch around)
She was lookin' kinda dumb with her finger in her thumb
and the shape of an L on her forehead......
(They are dumb to call us losers)

[verse 1]
Well the years start comin' and they don't stop comin',
(Time passes, and continues to do so)
back to the rules and I hit the ground runnin'.
(Fall but get up again and carry on)
didn't make sense not to live for fun,
(Why spend your life cramming? no fun)
your brain gets smart,
(You learn stuff outta books and all)
but your head gets dumb.
(But you are not streetwise)
So much to do so much to see,
(There are things you dont see if you take the conventional route)
so whats wrong with takin the backstreets.
you'll never know if you don't go,
you'll never shine if you dont glow...
(Go ahead try your best)

[chorus]
Hey now you're an allstar,
get your game on go play.
Hey now your a rockstar,
get your show on get paid.
And all that glitters is gold.
(Every chance is worth taking)
Only shooting stars break the mold.
(Only those who dare to try enjoy success)

Its a cool place and they say it gets colder,
(You think it's tough now? Wait and see)
you're bundled up now, wait till' ya get older.
(If you are stressed now, wait till later)
But the media man makes the differ' judging by the hole in the satellite picture.
The ice we skate is gettin pretty thin,
(Playing around is getting dangerous)
the waters' getting warm so you might as well swim.
(Begin now before it gets out of hand)
My world's on fire,
(I feel motivated)
how about yours?
Thats the way I like it cause i'lll never get bored...

[chorus]

Somebody once asked
If could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place.
(We need to change the way we are now)
I said yep, what a concept,
(Indeed, it never struck us before)
I could use a little fuel myself and we could all use a little change......
(Lets go on together)

[verse 1]

[chorus]

(And all that glitter is gold )
Only shooting stars break the mold,
(And all that glitter is gold)
Only shooting stars break the mold.
-----------------------------------------------
There, hope that motivated all 4E people (those who even CARE my blog exists) to study hard for the coming Os, show them that even though we "aint the sharpest tool in the shed" we can "break the mould" set by the previous years and be a "shooting star" ^_^

Thats all for today, do you really hate me so much? I know I let you down, but you wont even turn up... Give me another shot, your presence is pressurising. Do i really do better without you? But I really cant do without you... The divide is just to wide, why... did I choose to pick up my burden again?

Quote of e Post:
So it hasn't been your day, week, month, or even your year...
(From the great Friends Theme song - I'll be there for you)

No comments: