Monday, March 21, 2005

One False Move

Life is normal, same old same old. School just re-opened today, really really sianz. I tried my best to change but I still fell asleep during Maths and Assembly X_X Im not tired, its just... maths has never caught my fancy. For assembly, two words, Principal + Speech, you get the idea. 2004 Yearbook out!! But this time for the first time ever, it will be in a CD format ^_^ How cool is that? Peicai never fails to surprise me whenever I think there is nothing worth mentioning about that place.

Defiance, is it a trend? Or a strotype pressed on young people. We young people. Are they really lost and misunderstood? Or merely unwilling to give others a chance? Have everything, but think they have nothing to live for. Its all in the head isn't it? I think... I hope... I guess... probably... Everyone has thier own problems. For me, I guess (see?) it's attitude. I dont seem to care much about anything, whatever happens, Im like really laid back. More accurately, I DO care, but I just dont let it affect me - much.

Holidays over, back to school and our miserable daily routines again. This one week was so much shorter then it felt and felt tons better than it should have. But I spent alot ALOT of money in this one week, totally flat broke now. Mainly because of e Zen Micro... but also includes all those movies and so-on. I just remembered I forgot what I was going to blog about, maybe ill be back later when I remember, so for now, ciao!

Quote of e Post:
The look on your face tells me you think Im talking 90% crap and 10% rubbish

No comments: