Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Its over, No big...

Finally got all results back today. Surprise! I did better for Geography than for Social Studies, hmm... maybe it's cos I didnt really remember WHAT policies the government had and only listed them as "policies" lol. So the past week hsa been wierd, you know the eyes and the questions. So THAT's what it is all about. Haz, that died about a week or two ago, it is all over, no big deal really. Surprising how easy it was to let the whole thing drop, makes me wonder how really deep in it I was to be able to disconnect so easily without any backlash.

So, I am really that passive about everything eh? Guess I have yet to find something that can really pull me enough to make me put 100% into it. I had that kind of drive and passion last year, but now it seems to have died. Where did it go? Who knows? I dont for sure (see? living proof of my passive care-less-ness)

So, you either hate me, or you are trying to "stop me from sleeping in class". Thanks, I really appreciate that *note the sacarsm* You know what? I have one phrase for you -> "détestez-moi, là n'êtes aucun amour perdu entre nous." In french, it means "Hate me, for there is no love lost between us." Yea, I dont care if you hate me or not. I dont care really, you are none of my concern, I do not and cannot feel any touch of "love" from my heart. So much for loving your enemies... should I work on that? I really dont want to =P I feel like saying : hey you idiots there! Im not going to care about you and Ill have a great time seeing you burn in hell! But I cant do that can I?

Right now, I wish i feel bad for saying those things. I wish I felt guilty and want to repent. But honestly, I dont. Have I done so many bad things that my conscience has died on me? Ha. I really dont know. Yea, Im damn evil, there is so much to me you know nothing about. We are different you and I, Im sure you've noticed that by now. I try, but we just aint the same. Im not the person you know. I am not that good, im not God-fearing, not talented in atheletics, not able to grasp schoolwork easily, not able to let it all go. Frustrated? Yell at me, go on. Say: "Why dont you stop harping on the things you cant do and find a way to ensure you can?" Shout it, it will make you feel better. And maybe, just maybe, I might get some feeling back inside me, since when did I die inside?

Just noticed... someone tagged! That just makes you feel all warm inside (if you have an inside) dosen't it? You know, that just made my day all brighter ^_^ Someone reads my blog, someone cares to! That is like the greatest feeling in the world XD Whoopie! Thanks Joel, you've made my day hahaz.. now I feel like re-writing my post... that was so, dark? I dunno.

Smile eh? I used to dispense that advice until no one actually cared to follow. Oh well, rather a truthful sob than a fake smile. My blog is to post whatever I want is it? Yet it is still confinded to what We are willing to reveal to the public, how contridictary. Im ending here, D&T folio FINAL FINAL day is slotted this Thursday, 2 days to get it all down to pat. Wish me luck, I will need it.

PS if you are reading this (You will know who you are) its over, so let is pass. So the word got out, big deal. Blame me if you want, I dont know how and I dont care to find the culprit or even if it was my own fault. Hope things will be back to normal, as normal as they ever were, because really, nothing ever happened, dont blow it up damnnit.

Quote of the Post:
I cant feel the way I did before, dont turn your back on me...

No comments: