Thursday, March 10, 2005

Step By Step

Blogging for Today and Yesterday, or if you want to nitpick, Yesterday (Friday) and the day before (Thurs)

Tada! What a smooth sailing day Thursday was! Only tiny upset was the collection of all our chinese work of every form imaginable, which I am surely unable to fufil so I wish the H.O.D good luck trying to find my files (both non-existant) and workbooks (only one out of like 4 avaliable)

Easy day, good thing too, for I spent the last night up to about 2am finishing up my D&T folio. Very Proud of it too, handed it in today for marking, excited ^_^. The school has this new-fangled thing called the PTS or Performance Tracking System which lets your nice parents log online and check all your recent test and exam results. Smashing ^_^ Odd thing is that although it is for parents to use, the user ID and Pass is based on the pupil's individual bio-data so it is abit no brainer.

Calculated Common Test (Note, Common test DOES NOT EQUATE to CA1) L1R4/R5 scores. Not too good... with 16 and 18 respectively. Quite shabby compared to my original aim of like 10 and below T_T Maybe im just aiming too high for JUST the start of the year... I wont be beaten just because Im in 4E!

Doing speeches for english now, one of the coolest things we have done thus far. Too bad im not in a position to read a speech penned my yours truly.. oh well, listening to speeches is also fun depending on who's giving it. Ive got my eyes set on that 30 dollar book voucher Miss Kodi is giving out to the person who reads the most in the class :P I can think of a good way to use it ^_^ One book down, four to go :P

Meet the Parents Session tomorrow, but since my parents are not able to go, and are not required to go (only compulsory for pupils who failed 3 or more subjects ) Seems like the school STILL wants me to go ON MY OWN. from 8:30am till 12pm!! Which I cant do, I have a meeting at 12pm!! Oh Man... Id better think fast, on one side is my commitments, on the other, is my report card T_T ah well, just see how things unfold.

Friday! Another smooth day, Something is wrong with the school, i can FEEL it! It's been too easy, far too easy. Practically just filing, talking and alot more filing from every subject on. Got holiday homework today, not alot, the bulk came from Math, TYS smashing all the way ^_^ Miss Kodi is so nice to us ^_^ Holiday homework us just write our speech (Yes!! I was hoping for this), to finish our book (I already have, starting and halfway through my second) and WATCH A MOVIE!! Isn't that like so cool? I think only Miss Kodi and Mr Phoon will allows uch things... what nice teachers ^_^

Went for the evangelism workshop, not as stressful of boring as I thought, rather fun actually ^_^Learnt some new things, not alot but im sure more will follow tomorrow (or later today) and tha makes all the difference.

Everything looks normal! No sign that anything ever happened... was it just a rumor? Maybe I think too much... T_T But it is always better to be cautious and on guard... I just hope this whole thing blows over as soon as possible and does not esclate any more, I really just want to get it behind me and forget about it. Its better this way, not only for me, but also for everyone else

I think thats all for today, btw, THANKYEW Anna for those brownies ^_^ Evem though you werent the one who baked them, next time must try ok? It's a promise then ^_^ Work Hard, only abotu 6 - 7 months left!

Quote of e post:
Give me one clean shot to finish it all...

No comments: