Sunday, March 20, 2005

Success!

Internet explorer just ate up my previous post so this will be snappy cos I dont feel like replicating it all again >_<

If you bother to look to the left under my "Prayers" list (Also known better as the Wants listing) You can see a new item has been CROSSED OUT! Yes! I finally got my mp3 player ^_^ Not just any player. But a sleek suave Zen Micro which I queued like 14 hours for. After the humliating trashing the 300 man long queue gave me yesterday for the MuVo^2 FM 5GB I learnt my lesson and went the PREVIOUS NIGHT to queue and as expected, there was a mountain of people but with long suffring, patience, water and a stiff plastic chair we waited and waited finally emerging victorious. But I didnt get the Special offer insanely discounted 5GB version at $250, there was only 50 sets of that so I got the 4GB version at $299, still pretty darn good ^_^

Reached home at like 12+pm. Super tired, set up Zen Micro (now ZM for ease of typing) and left it to upload while I went off for a short nap. Awaking at 5pm I got a few rude shocks. 1st, there was some silly error so I only managed to upload 13 songs out of which one was corrupted. 2nd, no one woke me up! I missed RR!! THere goes my ROTY out the window and 3rd!! I was going to be late ofr the Synergy!2 Concert at Downtown east! As fast as I could I packed up, and left.

Took MRT all the way from Kovan to Pasir Ris so no doubt I was late, I only entered during the worship part at like 7:40pm (begins at 7) Lost and Alone until I spotted Daryl's hair sticking out of the crowd like a sore thumb (no offence, it just stands out obviously in contrast to the people around you) and managed to pull a seat for sharing. I have only $10 to last me the day, and I gave that $10 in the offering. Giving isnt giving until it hurts, that sure hurt but it's the least I could do... I COULD lose some weight (hmm...)

The Cab to my area was full (4ppl max, Joel, Jean, Jean's Friend and Dilys.. but I had no money anyway remember?) so I had to take bus. Found out that 89 goes all the way to Hougang Interchange ^_^ Nifty. So tired, never noticed still I stepped into my room

-The is one hour later at about 1:40am

Just finished setting up and uploading my new ZM! BAttery fully charged im ready to go ^_^ I just cant stop harping on it. That slick casing, the alluring blue glow on the cool metallic silver frame. The small size that fits snugly in your palm and the entire lightweight package is blowing me away, throw in a calander, tasks and contacts function, I about to collapse just holding it. Only using 500mb out of a possible 4GB but hey that leaves plenty of space to put other cool stuff right? ^_^

Really Tired now, hsa consumed teo glasses of ice cold water and is now nursing a stomach ache on an empty stomach. Lets just wait for breakfast shell we? (I didnt eat lunch Nor Dinner if you'd like to know) Loggin off, bye!

Quote of e Post:
- Micro Sized mp3 Player
- Mesmerising Blue Glow
- Curved to fit
- Up to 12hours of playtime
- Removable Li-Ion Battery
- Vertical Touch Pad
- FM Radio/Recorder
- Voice Recorder
- Contacts, Calander and Tasks function
- Removable Storage Feature
- Utilises the fast USB 2.0
[From the back of the ZM box ^_^]

No comments: