Thursday, March 24, 2005

WAHH!!

Blogger just thew my latest piece of work out the window again. This goes on anymore Im so going to type it on notepad the n copy and paste here just to ensure it does not vanish.. my hours of work! (Even though I only actually typed for about one hour...but that is still alot!)

I wont repost everything... Ok then. Even though the class does not like our chinese teacher. You cant just boycott her like that! Cant you see Chinese Os are in only 2 months time... we have yet to cover syllabus, and that is only on the academic side for that I wont say more. Plus you never gave her a chance. Plus [ristricted!] as a previous Literature student, a girl AND a human, you should at least try to understand her feelings! How could you say something so.. spiteful like "Good, in only two more months then I wont have anything to do with her again" She is your teacher damnnit! And you are her pupil! Know you place!! That goes to the rest of the class too... now that you've dragged the Brass of PCSS into this stupid game of yours you complain. Who started it??

Who wont I say this in class? Cos I cant, cos im scared. of the other 25 of you. Just as afraid as any new teacher up there against the 26 of us, out of the 26 people majority who have such cold glaring looks in their eyes which silent say 'What the hell can you do to us". This is defiance, this rebelliousness. So, as teens you all become non-conformists eh? But you are CONFORMING TO THE WAYS SET BY YOUR PEERS!! Cant you see? You stupid self absorbed people! You rebel against your parents and teachers but still seek to follow your friends, you are no different from before and in fact much worse as your friends too do not know what they are doing! Why do you fight? To win, to gain the "respect" and popularity. For SECURITY, what [insert own expletive] security is there is being the strongest "fighter" in class or what-not.

You live for now but now wont last forever! Time will flow, things will move on! It is already sec4 have you ever thought about the future? However idealistic you are, want to be a hair-cutter or a basketball player or whatever. You face does not matter, that piece of paper called "Qualifications" after you have that paper then comes the person.

*Breather - slow heart rate*

Redoing playlists... seems to calm me down abit. Therupathic? Doubt it :P Finally worring that there isnt enough space, currently only 1.7gig left and Im not done yet! this is only all my mp3 format songs not including all those mpeg, mpg and wma format ones... hmm.. I DO have too many songs hahaha. But I really wanted to cry when I accidentally deleted my Kazaa shared folder. not just about 1/2 my songs but also all my Videos and Episodes T_T Aiya that was all in the past dont rake it up.

Good Friday tomorrow~! Happy Happy, but abit sad though. but In the end THAT was Jesus's Victory! THAT was what allowed us to have this shot at enternal life and freedom, will you accept it? I urge you, if you wont go tomorrow, then go on Sunday, EASTER! The true celebration of His victory over the devil and death forever.

Witnessing is hard when the other person is a real skeptic. One person even claimed that if i continue they will ask their "god" to turn me to stone. Well I asked her to just try it, she was really intent on it saying I will turn to stone on Vesak day or something, so I said I will go to her home on Esak day to prove that I am not stone or something silly. but I felt so fired at that point I wanted to really ask her to try it and see if her statue of stone wood and paint can really turn me to stone, but that would be kind of insensitive... and it isnt good to tell people thier "god" is just a statue, they will automatically switch off and go defensive thinking you are attacking thier religion. but really, you do not go to hell because of your religion as all religions aim to do good but you go to hell because of your sin and Disbelief in Christ is SIN. Then she accused my religion of "condemnning" all non-christians to hell to which I replied Christianity is not a religion but a relationship with God... there she stopped and admitted defeat haha.. but this wont convince her -_- Guess we all need the Holy Spirit's help.

Feeling elated. Someone said that "I feel to motivated you never fail to say Hi to me online" So glad someone appreciates my effort ^_^ heehee I feel loads happier, thankyew Anna-chan!! Im outta ideas...I had a ton but lost them.. so for now.. sayonara!

Quote of e Post:
I wont allow you to have your way! You have to go past me first!

No comments: