Friday, March 18, 2005

Wasted trip

Woah, Im now like only blogging once every two days. So once again, chronological order people! Thursday, Oh yea! Dad's back, as per usual no big deal, my dad isnt nice enough to buy stuff specially for us when he returns from business trips, but hey who's complaining? The chocolates are always fascinatingly fabulous!! Went for breakfast at Heartland Mac, met with the Cheng group and then headed to their house.

We had originally planned to study then maybe catch a movie but ended up spending the whole day doing nothing. Discovered an awesome offer from Shan An's Dad. More on that later, reached home super late at like 11+pm, tired out, nuff said. This morning, woke up really REALLY early to go to Jurong. Huh? What for? Hmm... maybe I'll let you in on it if you ask nicely ^_^ but wasted my time there. There was no way we could have gotten what we wanted so we headed home after a while.

A nice fool-proof system to prevent people who might try to squeeze in but hey. Those people in the front queued for it fair and square, no two ways about it. Feeling l>@/\/\n frustrated that we couldnt make it, not just that but they never heeded my advice. "Who would be theer before 5 -6 am? Siao" Well I know and there was people who queued overnight. So who is ignorant now? I want to try again today. throughout tonight but since tomorrow is Saturday I expect a TON more people to be there, time is ticking even as I type, hopefully my parents will relent

But how am I supposed to ask outright for $250?! Thats my problem. My mom's tired so im cooking dinner.. maybe i'll blog later if im not queueing. Cya round! Ps. Sylvia, i may not be on tonight, so sorry and to everyone else, sms or call me hp if anything kaes?

Quote of e Post:
I dont have relationship problems, I dont even have a relationship!

No comments: