Friday, March 04, 2005

Disappointment... all My Fault

So much for doing well this Common Test. My English was terrible, because I missed a question and I was so careless and over confident I didnt check through my paper. I only got a measly 15/25. Which translates into a Mere B4... Far below my usual English mark. I really dont know how to face my parents and how they are going to react the week after next during the parent and teacher meeting day on the Holiday saturday.

I just learnt tha I have school ON the 16th of March, but only in the morning, meaning that it will be terrible I have to rush through everything and all.. that like is going to totally tire me out, FLAT. And im not going to have much fun. I need to acquire a digital camera by the 16th of March for my D&T!! Anyone who can help please contact me ASAP!!

Funny how I can be happy one day and so down the next, but im not exactly down today. Pon NCC canoeing. I just cant find my stuff anymore! After ONE year... oh man.. I really wanted to go but at the end of the day I was just so tired that I totally forgot about it combined with my terrible scores... Oh ya... I JUST passed my E Math.. 21/40 Still a pass but a pathatic pass. I really dont know how ot show my face anymore T_T Feel like a failure even though i have yet to fail a single thing!

I hate mood swings, I mean arent only girls supposed to get this rubbish?! Slacked out in class today... the results have made the sky turn a shade greyer and everythign bleaker. At least Rebecca was there to dim the pain. Im really addicted to that book. Its is awesome like most other books of the type. A book, is like a window into another person's world and life. I can read their thoughts, actions and the way they view people, this window lets me see, without being there. I can imagine from the discriptions the smell of the flowers, the way they beautifully line the walls and the chilly tone of Ms Danver's voice to the new Mrs De Winters and the sound of the rain on the roof of the majectic Manderly (i think i spelt that wrongly) Such words transport me to a world outside my own like I am there, I can feel smell and see through the words what it is like. Thats what I like about reading.

Wasted enough time here, after KickBoxing (which is really just painful existence) my body is aching plus today had PE so my back and arms feel like they we connected to my feet - I was draggin them along all day. Still have sport climbing tomorrow, i hope i can go further than last week :P I wont lose to Dilys!

Quote of e Post:
I said Yea! What a concept I could use a little fuel myself and we could all use a little change...

No comments: