Thursday, April 21, 2005

You Got Game?

Heyz, today was so wierd haha, somethings just went so right, others, so wrong. But overall, nothing was bad. funny? Indeed. First, I didnt know there was a physics test today and even though the teacher left the fomulae on the board, i didnt see it and got my formulas wrong... I think im going to fail T_T Hahaz, even if i did know the formulae were on the board, I wouldnt have used it. That like totally defeats the purpose of the test and makes it a "sub the corresponding number into the slot and find the answer" kind of event. What kind of teaching is that? Worksheets too... not giving us time to do and giving out answers, is this the way to learn?

Haha, Im stuck over "Future" and "You Got Game?" which are the Prince of Tennis first opening and ending respectively. The beat for "future" is engaging and lights a strange fire to go do something and not just sit still, I can close my eyes and imagine myself running, pespiration flwoing, slightly panting. ^_^ as for "You Got Game?" as the title implies, it is a rather invoking song that also spurs the feel of a challenge. Feeling kind of fired haha, those two have been on repeat for the past hour or so and it's done so much :P

Im trying to look for the other Prince of Tennis songs after this.. on Animelyrics.com there are 228 songs listed. Because of the image songs for each character, school and team. Not to mention the various albums realsed for each main character (I think) But im only after the 6 openings and the 7 endings. YES, there are 6 openings SIX and SEVEN ending songs spanning who knows how many episodes which just finished recently in Japan. A "Smashing" series (sorry couldnt help the pun) even though it wont make a tennis fan out of me.

Yes yes, me and my big mouth. Remember last year the school held a "chinese singing competition" as part of it's "Chinese Week" or something (I think) Well, I was saying that why not have an english version for english week? Well Bah.. It came true, the school is holding a Peicai Idol competition (argh) And now word got around it was MY idea... oh hello? After the Chinese Singing Competition you should have seen this coming! Just hope Im not forced to take part... yikes X_X but if I am asked to.. i dun mind *in thought... imagines lights, cameras, action, fame, fortune and tons of adoring fans* But this is PCSS... T_T and I aint all that good ^_^U

Im trying to do something with my HP but it does not seem to be working.. T_T Oh well, relax, let nature take it's course :D Yea, Im really slack wahaha thats how I am. I am to log off at 10pm latest today... so I wont be sticking around, and no comic today either even though I have an idea but no time :( Well, i better be going, ciao

Quote of the Post:
The Only Thing Certain In Life Is Death

No comments: