Saturday, April 16, 2005

Knew it all along...

Im pissed, even though I shouldnt be. I knew it all along, I even expected it. But one shouldnt be so careless as to give the game away. I guess... you... are not so perfect after all. But then again, I should be over this so no matter, I can turn a blind eye again, I can always turn away...

NCC today was fun ^_^ I love sailing, Ive found it all over again. Few things beat the wind blowign through your hair in your face as you look out in the distance. The sky was clear (at Singapore anyway.. over the ocean malaysia must have been having quite a storm.. tons of lightning.. pretty ^_^) and so was the sea. To me, I like it when a person looking out in the distance, their hair blowing in the wind, they'll look awesome, beautiful. When will I ever get to see that sight? Probably never

I thought I forgot how to sail, until you touch the boat again all those memories come flooding back like the ocean it is kind of overwhelming. Brings tears to one's eyes even. The memories that will stay memories, never to materialise again. I wish I had taken some pictures... but of cos since we went from school, no such device was available at that time. Come next friday, after a small gathering I will be passed out from Peicai NCC(SEA) officially. To let us focus on our studies.

I havent been studying recently, to be honest, REALLY honest. I have let myself and everyone down. Isnt my will enough? My determination has failed me, I cant do this alone. IS there anyone whom I can study with regularly that wont waver and help keep both of us focused? I really need help now in general just to concentrate, once I an do that the rest should be fine. Do I sound really down today? Maybe because it is 2am, im tired, suffering from a n irritating cough that hurts and my eyes are starting to kill me. I'll end here, I have to or I will be a corpse by tomorrow and we cant have that can we? ^_^

Quote of the post:
I dont know what Im fighting for or why I have to dream...

No comments: