Tuesday, April 05, 2005

New Update

Updates post, nothing long. Added a countdown timer until the Chinese O-level written examination. Nifty but it only adds to the stress and problem as I wonder how am I ever going to make it. Im certain our chinese teacher is out to do us in. No one is perfectly healthly one day and so sick she cant even turn up the next. Plus, she will only be in on the days we have no lessons with her... how convinient. And no ensure this is no coincidence, this has been going on for almost three weeks now. Is this her revenge? Is this her way of jinchuu? (Earthly Justice)

Then we will have no choice but to work on our own. If I do well I will ensure she recieves MY form of jinchuu... my Earthly Justice. Or I will just leave her to "enjoy" her tenchu (Heavenly Justice) which I cannot mete out... Bah, so to go in a big round, I am powerless.

Just an update post... nothing much here hahaha!!!

Quote of the Post:
"Now it's my turn! I'll steal the one most precious to you! I'll thrust you into a living hell!"

No comments: