Thursday, April 28, 2005

Waa! Im late!

Argh! 12:10am on the 29th... Im late for my once in two day post haha. No big *shrugs* tada! Nothing going on for once, ok not really nothing haha, got our common test time schedules plus our Mother Tongue prelim timings today! Need to hand the acknowledgement slip in by tomorrow which I obviously cant and wont (the time now ie like 12am+?) I loathe tests and exams. Yup thats good ol lazy me :D

Arg!! There was a briefing of some sort today for all PI hopefuls... it was supposed to be at 1:15 but in the announcement I heard it as 1:50 which until AFTER 1:50 realised coulding be as the upper sec would be having lessons at 1:50 T_T So i missed the first official meeting / briefing... that totally shakes...

These two at my new seat was not all that bad but still not as good fo working at as my old seat T_T I have made up my mind to move back ASAP. I dont care! New things to add to my list of wants... URGENTLY, a calculator (scientific with all those nice nifty functions too), a new pad of ledger paper and a new slab of D&T paper.

The clock is tickign and time is running out Os are just round the corner!! Past two days have been going to GE in the evenings/night for Book of Amos class :) Kind of fun, Ps Benny Ho (Maybe Shu En at the TLBC has seen him?) Great guy, simple teachings, powerful impact. yup hahaz but only Me and ilys from HG2 was there.. but no matter tomorrow the whole cell is going together ^_^ Last day, the best is yet to come!

Might be going for MT oral tomorrow, we have a choice of two days tomorrow or next tuesday.. hm... let me think this over for abit :P thats all for now, ciao!

Quote of e Post:
Give me your best shot, All I know is that... I cant lose!

No comments: