Monday, May 09, 2005

So Sorry...

Im so sorry! I've been busy lately and exams have begun so I have not been posting much so I will today! :) MT prelim was on Friday, Shall not bore you with the details, results are back today (Paper 2 only) and my Gamble paid off! Sacrificing the 16 marks from "ke nei" to concentrate on the rest of the 80 mark paper I managed to pull at 46! Thats a pass! Not a JUST PASS, but an actual pass :D I feel great, nothing but my tiredness can kill me now.

My parents just went out to buy a new washing machine -_-u what an odd thing to buy in the middle of the year.. oh well... anyway the renovations and so on have cost a whooping 24K meaning Europe aint going to see my on it anytime soon T_T Most surely not at the end of this year. Oh well, It wasn't my idea anyway.

Still selling tickets for the food fair on the 29th of May for the Thailand mission trip! Don't buy, donate also can :) Serious, we need all the money we can get, everyone must work hard ok? 21 days to MT O level Examination. I am not afraid. Common test today! English and D&T, Eng was ok, should be quite alright unless they insist I went out of point. For D&T... Mr Tan! You lie to us... make me cram electronics in the end never come out T_T Nvm, whats done and past is over.

Common tests spanning this and next week ongoing, better buck up, nothing to post about, Im leaving you here (Pang Seh!) Buaiz..

Quote of e Post:
Why make it Strong to break it Once Again? ~ Leave Right Now

No comments: