Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Its over! For now...

Tada! Common Tests OVER! Going to catch Star Wars Tomorrow! Going to watch Coah Carter tomorrow! Chinese intensive begins tomorrow! Going to see Shan An in his spiffy cast tomorrow! x) ok that wasn not funny. He cant really blog it out since its kind of difficult to use his arm so let me tell his tale. Going home on the road, from East Coast on his bike, it was raining and the car behind was honking and his bag strap caught on the bike, he braked and pedalled at the same time, he flew, he brok hie fall, he broke his wrist. Simply put thats it. For more details, ask him, I dont know for sure cos I wasnt there to see any thing.

Having trouble finding all the 8 openings and endings for PoT. As in huge big mega hyper problems. If you want to know whatI mean just try it on your own, it is as easy as finding a needle in ten haystacks. Sort of (Didnt know how to express the level of difficulty) anyone who has any clue or link or anything help me out FEEL FREE~!

Reading on Wednesday makes me want to own and finish the latest Reader's Digest.. i still remember im up to page 55. *Sigh* Oh ya, my lips are cracked, very badly. So badly it hurts to drink water. Esp. my lower lip, I dont think I'll be able to eat my favourite salted popcorn tomorrow... then again I need to cut down on that kind of stuff... aww crap. Popcorn and Coke tomorrow is going to up the input by a few notches. How to improve output?

I didnt know Avril Lavinge was Christian. Really, according to what ive heard 1/2 of the songs in her first album are christian. Surprised I am. It's the media who is portraying her as a punk she says. Well, she sure does fit the image.

I need to train. To become great i nscrabble for next week's upcoming competition. And MAYBE on a national scale if i can beat every challenger in Peicai... I will be.. Scrabble-King! *Fire flares up in the back ground* ok that was abit too dramatic but ya, I want to join, and I want to win!

Joel jux informed me that I am doing Worship this friday... how.... early. T_T oh well, better get cracking, ciao!

Quote of e Post:
I cannot die, because I have something to live for!

No comments: