Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Dab, Touch, Feel, Push!

Chemistry today! Arigatou Dilys's commander whom I dont know the name of! Confidento! I think I will do well :) Maths tomorrow though, but... must cram, not too confident. Common tests... Im SCARED! Ok not really, but Im worried, must do well, or at least better than before... to ensure that my parents don't kill me for giving the Night Study a miss. Oh, a sidenote, Ive been praying before each paper.... I tihnk my classmates are beginning to find it abit odd.. then again, do they even bother? No.

English week is here~! Scrabble is avaliable for play free i nthe foyer daily! I lost to JG today after school in a tag team battle me and Fishball vs Monk and Dog (and later on some guy from another class) and we lost... I will remember that word. "Queen" for a triple word bonus, 10+3 = 14. 14 x 3 = 42 points, and they were out of reach T_T I dont believe we lost T_T oh well, lets try boggle or something :D Duel record 0 - 1

Just downloaded Scrabble Yahoo! Maybe I will brush up on my skills, I might need to... its a harder game than i thought and requires more strategy than expected. Theres been quite a few haiku publishings in the Catalyst recently, so I thought I'd write one or two for fun. (Haiku follows a 5 - 7 -5 syllable pattern of only three liens, rather easy ^_^)

Water turns to ice
Once was formless now solid
In a glass liquid again

Tada, my first haiku, inspiration? My glass of cold water ^_^ How about another?

Two people opposite sides
One game inverts a friendship
Both doing their best

Another... took barely a minute ^^ Enough but im going to write ALOT for fun :)

Hmm... Doing Oral in english now. Quite fun, trying to perfect peter piper :) Nothing much to blog on, Im going to go continue studying my math for tomorrow's common test... ciao

Quote of e Post:
My mouse is not working! Forget it, Im going to get a cat instead - BKK

No comments: