Saturday, May 14, 2005

Late Post

Heyz, I missed my post yesterday cos I was too tired and stoned out from one week of tests. TaF Restarts on Monday, I dont want to go T_T But it's good for me! I'll do it! Jia you! Jia You! Waha, im demoralised! (sort of) I lost to Monk in scrabble! He beat me! Fair and square. Blocking out premium squares (knowingly or unwittingly) through small plays and even placing a "on" 2 points on a triple word square, netting only a measy 6 points T_T I could have cried for him (and myself)

I have so much to do by monday, D&T once more asks for a ton of folio work and there is PoA common test with English Bedok North paper to complete. Busy busy busy. Makes me wonder why Im still feeling bored. The more things I have piled up for me to do, the more I dont feel the pressure to do them. Its odd, yet that's the way I am. I am too much of a slacker, far too much.

Im just happy that this year is almost half over. Looking forward to the 19th when I can go watch star wars ep 3! Wahahaz. And also watch Coach Carter on the SAME DAY :D Yup, our dear stingy school is letting all it's sec 4 students watch that movie to "inspire" / "motivate" us. SADLY, they are still stingy, it is at Causeway Point and we have to get there ON OUR OWN in ONE HOUR! T_T I knew it, there is no such easy thing in the world, there never was and there never will be. Nothing to blog about now. Thanks to my cell group for brightening up my weekend, to Paula for bring there throughout the week, to Joel for always being online (your presence is reassuring) and to everyone else for just being.

Quote of the Post:Did you ever know? That I had mine (eyes) on you?

No comments: