Monday, May 30, 2005

Burning Serve

Ok overiding thought just appeared. NANI?! GX has a new opening theme from ep 34!! Finayy :D Ok now back to the topic. MT O level today! Its has been what? One year? Yea, Im finally feeling a little back on track. I was so NERVOUS I could have died on the stop 20 times over because I forgot to breathe but Im ok :) Paper one was EASY, serious, I never expected it to be THAT easy, everyone clap! *clap* Good, then nor paper two, everyone, solemn face *mmmm* It was horrible, I didnt know how to do the Comprehension because it was all inference. Without the vocabulary to express my thoughts on the paper it was as good as a fail, but only time will tell, still have listening Comprehension and Oral to look forward to. With a hint of luck I just might pull a pass :)

Almost late this morning for the paper, walking out there was still irritating girl. I hate walking behind girls (no offence) Because I walk faster than her, soon the gap just closed up, bah. Big deal, if someone is walking behind you, it's natural to look back, but to "check" every few seconds seriously get on my nerve. So I overtook her, rather rude but what happened next was an ultimum. So I stepped out onto the curb waiting for the man to turn green. A picture speaks a thousand words, so just let me "paint" one... make that two.


this shows us, she's da green dot and Im da blue dot leaving the side road, After overtaking her, I move to the curb, having missed the green man, but that light is still RED. Other side, Green.


She wakls out over the non moving road, takes the next stop and by now the lights have changed, and walks across while Im left stuck for another cycle.

To top it off she had to shoot me a smug grin from across the road before leaving! Grr! Because I had to wait for the next round it was about 8:15 when I entered the school. (Sitting time is 8:30) I hope that gal gets where she is going, late of course :P But she does not look like a O level candidate... it was already 8+ and she seemed in no hurry to get anywhere... Ah, heck! I'm just pissed ive been crossed. >=(

Dad's on a business trip :) I dont know how long but Im going to ENJOY it. More school tomorrow, English Mock Exam, Ha~ Piece of cake, I just hope it ain't rock cake =x

Still enjoying the stuff I re-discovered / discovered on thursday, a few more songs, Gonna post them over a couple of days :) Cute... yet a familiar sense of resentment rises *Sigh* Not now T.T anyway, Im not doing the pin yin and translations anymore, no point really :)

<<就是爱>>

气象说温度会骤降 
我预言爱情是晴朗 
心能感应冷热变化
眼神它反映著温差 
直觉在瞬间的刹那 
这回真的被电到啦

怎么办 
梦里想你装傻 
怎么办 
知道我要什么 MY GOD
如果爱像微风 
和你一起吹过 
连空气味道都变成甜的


当我才发觉 
就是爱 世界变了
当你在传达 
你爱我 手牵著我
当我正想你 
就是爱 天空晴了
当我抬起头 你在眼前了

我不做回应没说法 
答案却都写在脸上 
挡不住嘴角也上扬
你眼睛突然眨一下 
表情就静止停在那 
心怎么跳的不像话

怎么办 
梦里想你装傻 
怎么办 
知道我要什么 MY GOD
如果爱像微风 
和你一起吹过 连空气味道都变成甜的

# x4
-----------------------------
Heehee, sweet :) Ahh, since im now longer doing translations and such might as well post them ALL, ok only a few at one shot
-----------------------------
<<说爱你>>

我的世界 变得奇妙更难以言喻
还以为 是从天而降的梦境
直到确定 手的温度来自你心里
这一刻 我终于勇敢说爱你

一开始 我只顾着看你
装做不经意 心却飘过去
还窃喜 你 没发现我 躲在角落
忙着快乐 忙着感动
从彼此陌生到熟 会是我们从没想过
真爱 到现在 不敢期待

要证明自己 曾被你想起 Really
我胡思乱想就从今天起 I wish
像一个陷阱 却从未犹豫 相信
你真的愿意 就请给我惊喜

关于爱情 过去没有异想的结局
那天起 却颠覆了自己逻辑
我的怀疑 所有答案因你而明白
转啊转 就真的遇见 Mr.right

一开始 我只顾着看你
装做不经意 心却飘过去
还窃喜 你 没发现我 躲在角落
忙着快乐 忙着感动
从彼此陌生到熟 会是我们从没想过
真爱 到现在 不敢期待

要证明自己 曾被你想起 Really
我胡思乱想就从今天起 I wish
像一个陷阱 却从未犹豫 相信
你真的愿意 就请给我惊喜

关于爱情 过去没有异想的结局
那天起 却颠覆了自己逻辑
我的怀疑 所有答案因你而明白
转啊转 就真的遇见 Mr.right

我的世界 变得奇妙更难以言喻
还以为 是从天而降的梦境
直到确定 手的温度来自你心里
这一刻 也终于勇敢说爱你
---------------------------
Thats both of them, I remember they weren't exactly recent (a fews years? No idea) No words to express, cute? Misses the mark abit but thats the general feeling :D Mostly for <<就是爱>> should watch the MV, feel like watching it again... So sweet :)

Don't know how to say this, the more I think about the way eclarion behaves the more it seems like nxngyaii. Especially dress sense, "Wear what I like and dont care what no one thinks" Yea, more and more similar. The contagious laughter and many more =_= Is it me or ... era lal teuc rlgsi, gindiucnl eoths ttah sdoun ectu atc ydlod?

Back to the MT paper... I wonder how well everyone else did? Guess that will have to wait, Im logging off now, ciao ^^

Quote of e Post:
I just love playing with MagnaSar :) (1st non Tenpuri quote in a long time)

No comments: