Thursday, December 02, 2004

Everything's Changed... Everything's Different!

Wooh~! 2nd of Decemeber. Just came back from Church Camp yesterday. It was incredible, I really can't describe it. It is kind of fun to be mode 2 for like four days in a row but I'm thinking, if I stay that way, would'nt it be great? Im SO sick of the double (or umm.. quadruple?) life im leading. No way, no more, I want to find ONE me to be EVERYWHERE to ANYONE, I can't keep being a different person around different groups of people, sooner or later it will get to me, No I don't want that no more, Im settling for just ONE me, get ready to meet a new and totally different person is who you will see the next time you spot me ^_^

Some hotels might be really great and highly rated, eg. 5 star and all but their customer service has some kinks they NEED to fix up. One night I actually called to ask for a fork and the person boldly asked, "Anything with the fork?" when I said no, he just replied, "So it is just a fork to room ***? Thank you." Guess what, the fork never came! Then I asked the people in the next room to try, they asked for TWO forks and a bucket of ice, and I came within three minutes! I have nothing to say, this has totally shattered my confidence in hotel cutomer service.

I feel so free and calm now, everything looks so simple and different, because I know I've been changed, Im different now. In the past, I would'nt allow myself to be touched by God. Because I was afraid, afraid of what would happen what it would feel like. But I just left that, no more running away, it was long overdue, now I feel great.

The thought of seeing my friends die and suffer enternally in hell is more than enough to motivate me to try and convince them before it is too late. And that means YOU reading this. Im pleading with you, for your sake, change now! It is not yet too late, so grab this chance while you can. For more info you can call / sms me at 96415985.

Im still soaking in the feeling, so this is all ive got on my mind now...
Quote of the post:
Friends are just like mathematics...
Add Comfort...
Subtracts Fear...
Divides Grief...
And Multiplies Joy!

No comments: