Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The Ice Is Running Thin...

As each day passes, the day school re-opens for my final year in secondary school draws ever closer. 4 more days from today onwards... Like they say "Time files when you are having fun" and so goes my holidays. The Bangalow is stil open up till Friday, insane I say when offered with the chanvce to go today. Im already 100% broke and dead and you still want me to go?! If I go I won't even ba able to take bus home anymore X_X plus, only the usual peopel who stayed will be there (mostly) and maybe Darl's family, thats all. Sianz.

Re-downloading the Chobits manga after my dear friend Shan An seems to have lost his entire collection of the actual book (grumble) but it's cool too. Equivalent trade, for everything I gain, I will lose something else, depends on how much the thing I gain means to me, the greater the thing lost. Thus as a result of my fun there yesterday, today I am plauged with a bout of ill health (maybe it has something to do with eating Reuben's cheng Teng, Daryl's laksa when he was sick or a ton of other reasons I can think of) Not very bad, but when I look at e computer screen I geta slight nudge in the head, which says .. PAIN. Yea, I got a bad headache... and It gets BETTER... the pain-wont-go-away!

*heavy breathing* ok so I actually put the little joke into action. Last Sunday, me and Daryl were talking (ok GOSSIPING) and we chanced up the idea to like make a site to "showcase" our Youth Alive's little interesting tidbits ^_^'' we'll try to keep this small scale, but hey, any Bethelites in you Alive, drop by for fun, tag us and we will link you up! And maybe someday, you MAY be featured! Of cos, call it high-tech gossip if you may, why dont you drop us a tag or e-mail me at faust_viii_sf@hotmail.com

Im thinking of re-doing my blog again.. Hahaz... copy all my posts and make a new site... cos outcast8viii sounds abit depressing and lonely... ok I was, but now things are different! Things have changed! So should the thing that reflects my thought, my personal blog... Wow! Look at the time, it is 5pm, and I began writing at 2:17.pm... almost 3 hours... I really need to review my
Comp usage before the school re-opens.

I Think thats all for now, if there is something else, I'll patch it on later kaez? Bai!

Quote of the Post:
Is there someone, Just for me? In the city, with no people...

No comments: