Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Im Back! Wooh!

Just came back from Zone Camp last night... the prospect of spending two days two nights with everyone was really thrilling! And it was really good! We even managed to convince Darren to come at the last minute on Sunday evening when the camp would begin on Sunday night XD

As expected... the names were super odd... Hugh Grant (Wooh! We Rock!), Hi-5 (I dont know how WE lost to THEM.. ahem), Hoobastank (Ok... they were very entusiastic about suaning us) and Hello Kitty (Poor Joel... XD) And I ended up being a group leader X_X but I had an awesome crew, but we still got 1st Runner Up in the end...Because of ONE Dodgeball game.

Even though it was short It was super fun! I don't mind giving it another round! After all chances like that don't appear very often. The Committee was really solid! They did the whole thing without supervision or much help from the higher ups. Especially the commandant Daryl, so sporting.. hope your hair has washed out right (Your hair looked like Jiraya XD).

I now have a sore throat from all the shouting and cheering (Ok so I had a sore throat from the start but I almost lost my voice due to this camp.. but it was worth it) I learnt alot during this camp not only from the sessions.. but also about the people in it XD I won't continue and elaborate, but I'll never forget the camp!

And now im sick, sore throat, coughing, runny nose (abit) and a aching neck... ok so Im not THAT sick. Couple that with the fact that my Internet Explorer is spoilt and I can't seem to get any video shots from my video cam into the computer. But I can get pictures in, for that much I am grateful and extremely happy... nvm you won't get it.

Only 18 days left to the re-opening of school.. and a new hetic life of a final year pupil I should have lived last year. The O's should be coming around at end May for chinese, ouch time is really gonna fly and Im sure before I know it I'll be sitting there fretting over what to do / write. Ahh... so little time left so much to do. And I've totally forgotten what I need to do for all my holiday homework.. guess I'll try to piece together what I have and hope it turns out alright. (Ulp... somehow, It never does)

First I would like to clear up something, the name of the singer for 3rd and 4th OP for Gundam Seed and the Eding song Reason for Gundam Seed Destiny is NOT Nami Tamaki it is Tamaki Nami.. for some reason some fan sites put ger name as Nami Tamaki but her official distributor (Tofu Records) has it as Tamaki Nami as do all other Official websites with her name in it... so yea.

I highly reccomend Full-Metal Alchemist to anyone with enough time. Toriyama's World has a few chapters, I suggest you go check it out ofyou've got e time and disk space. It is a great Manga, and it is also avaliable as an Anime but since my WMP is down I cant watch it....

Ahh... I think I've run out of things to write owing to the fact that I've got a headache and oh! i think you already know that my Windows Media Player is down... I mean really... What else could go wrong on this hunk of metal? Oh well... I'll blog some other time... Try to fix this problem now... bye bye!

Oh Yea! Wait WAit wait! Today is the 15th of December..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sylvia!!! Ahem its ok if you didn't get it.

Quote of the post:
In everything, there is always the rule of Fair Trade, nothing can be gained by doing nothing.

No comments: