Thursday, December 23, 2004

Equivalent Trade...

Ha... Equivalent Trade eh? Absolutely love it... Don't you? Yesterday was so perfect... and according to my terms, Soemthing will be given for it. And the price was paid today. It's been a long time since I've said this but, In my life, everything that goes well will cause me to lose something else, somewhere else, one way or another. Dilys , you are such a loyal friend, you deserve an award...

Am I behaving oddly today? Maybe I am, Maybe Im not. Stage one? Denial... It can't be, not that I don't trust you, but I don't want to trust you. I don't want to believe, don't want to think about it. If it were one sided, go ahead! The field is fair... but now, the game has changed. Things are different now, the stakes are different.. and the rules are harsher. To first step to get over things, is to admit that there is something to get over. Bah... And to think it is just the day before Christmas Eve... Still have many things to do... some urgent, most are urgent.

Stage two? It should set in soon, Im ready. I've been through worse... Whats this? Just a slight speck... or is it? And it HAD to come during lunchtime... the taste sours in my throat. Two simple questions, Who and When... next is Where... But on second thought, I don't need to know. I don't WANT to know.

My eyes are stones
You toLd me truth
But by dawn
BeautY had fallen from sight
These stones are in Leauge with gravity
And greEn Water gurgles oVer fathoMs deep
WHere i lie
About the Truth
I lie in weeds
Washed back and fOrth
TangLed, knotted
DEcaYing
And thosE are stones that once were pearls

A poem... from somewhere on the net, it is not mine, Im not good enough to write like this. So don't sue me, this line is my disclaimer.

Umm... Is so like lost right now, cant blog anymore... maybe later.. boodbye

Quote of e Post:
Bitterness has never tasted so Sweet...
8-3-1 6-2-4 5-5-1 2-2-3
6-6-6 13-2-5
6-3-1 7-1-2 12-1-5
1-1-1 4-1-6
11-1-5 10-4-2 6-5-2 12-1-2

No comments: