Saturday, July 30, 2005

Complicated Simplicity

Hey~ Im back by TODAY to blog like I promised =) Haha making it by a hair (it's 11:51 but I wont finish before 12 so im late anyway haha) It rained again so no trapeze and It isnt on next week~ who knows when will the second lesson continue? D&T period over, however my artefact is still slightly incomplete~ what am I to do?? Friday was the deadline anyway, no point worrying about it now.

So when school reopens mock exams are back~ and they are not due to stop till what? End september to mid october? *sigh* not that none of us saw it coming, its just that~ wait a min, I find mock exams more relaxing and useful than D&T practical! What am I complaining for? Yay for mock exams!! (Ook that was wierd =.=)

Trying out a little something =) Ps. Acz -> L do you know reapers only eat red apples
Heres the recount of my tragic tale

Yesterday I missed my D&T practical submission day
As per usual, like the previous week I woke up late
Dont know what Im supposed to do now
Not a good thing, every late submission has a mark penalty
Obviously i was sorried sick but what to do?
Maybe I'll get lucky
No wait - it'll take a miracle to fix that
Of course mr Tan is going to be very cross
The actuial deadline was Friday But i was not done
Understanding our plight they to open on saturday
Our, meaning more than just me
On friday, I was so sure I could finish
Great news, I didnt
On that day I felt like i was going to die
Terrible, i thought "im dead!"
That's would have been the end
Nevermind that, to make things worse
And this is EXTRA mind you, he did not HAVE to allow
Well, now that you have heard my story, shoot me

Hmmz~ Maybe im abit nuts haha~ you'd be too if you were in my shoes, then again, maybe not, maybe I am just plain crackers. Wait, I like plain crackers! No wait~! Cream crackers taste better mmm... wait, I deviated again =.= haha, see? Plain crackers.. Hey! I like plain crackers!~ LoLx

Eng Oral on the 11th of August, the same week out O level MT resutls come out. What a nice way to start of the rest of the week after NAtional Day, a major exam component. 20% mind you, that is like 4 grades ~ haha. I hope this year Os arent that difficult, I heard it'll be. Some people swear that the O levels go like this. One year easier than the next and then it alternates, some say this is the difficult year, then again, every year, the batch will say it is difficult. Duh- These exams arent meant to be pushovers you know.

Haha~ I feel like SMILING! I feel like LAUGHING! Why? Because I am over the top, round and about, inside and out, Nutty!! Cashew, Ground, Macedemia, Walnut, Any kind, mixed! All kinds of nutts =) Tip of the century, dont claim you have good english when you cant tell the difference between "good english" and "proper english". One is when someone has GOOD english, while the other is when someone uses PROPER english. Your failure to use the second had resulted in you beign disqualified for the first title. Great job Moron ~ to no-one who reads my blog in particular.

Yay~ Im begining to like Chem again - sort of haha. Organic looks interesting and not as complicated or confusing as it looks in the book~ then again, Ive only got through the introduction so haha we will have to wait and see =) Im going off now, onward, after Burmecia, next stop, Alexandria (again) !! =) Dont mind me, im crapping

Quote of e Post:
H H H H H H [ H H ]
[ ]
C = C + C = C + C = C --> - C - C -
[ ]
H H H H H H [ H H ]n

No comments: