Saturday, July 23, 2005

Racial Harmony Day

Sorry for not blogging the past few days. BEfore I carry on, I ned to acknowledge something important. On the 17th of July 05 it is my blog's official FIRST BIRTHDAY! Yep, it has been one whole year, since the 17th of July 04, when I was still struggling with my D&T and made a blog just cos many other people had one and I felt like writing.

One year down the road, im still have trouble with D&T although this time it is for the O levels and I still enjoy writing in my blog =) Im not putting pics here, cos there are too many, so I put my Racial Harmony days pics in an album =) Enjoy!

http://photobucket.com/albums/a331/xiang_chang/Racial%20Harmony%20Day%2005/

Racial harmony day was majorly cool :) Thanks to my trusty camera the girls were not the only ones involved in the excessive photo-taking sessions haha. About 15 mins per lesson was devoted to photo taking, unofficial of course, but no one's complaining :)

Not much to say, the daily D&T practicals are getting on my nerves. I ponned the session on Friday, just cant stand it anymore. Went to watch the island, not bad, but the problem is, when you wtach too much anime and read too much manga, there is almost no concept idea that amazes you anymore. Got to go for Trapeze now, blog more later~

No comments: