Friday, July 15, 2005

New Skin ~ Again

Heyz, Im up doing my D&T for tomorrow, yea I know it is 1:10am but I have no choice, almost all e other D&T 4E pupils will have to do so of die tomorrow, so we really have no choice but to press on.

Here's my new skin :) I took the picture on my own, walking in one afternoon, looks nice eh? Here's the pic WITHOUT the words and the script (As per usual, click for a larger pic)



I just love the way the clouds just seem to melt and give way to the sky. Don't ask me why, I just love taking pictures of the sky and the clouds :) Expect more, this skin will not last for long, soon it will be frame enabled (see the empty black space below? That's where my newly made buttons will go, when they are done) So until then, make do with this :)

Upon Wei Xin's request, links to other blogs no longer open in another window but links to other places will eg. My friendster etc. for your convinience. Feel free to comment and suggest any improvements that can be made.

IF your speakers are off, crank it up and listen in. Isn't this a great song? Haha, it is "To Zanarkand" from the game FF-X. Even though I dont play it (i dont own a PS2, anyone mind helping me withthat *hint hint*) nor do I own the album (shame on me, downloader of illegal songs) this song along with many of the other FF's in game music have captivated me, I could listen to these forever on and on...

Well, thats enough deviating, back to work, enjoy! Feel free to tag or use the haoscan comments system, look at the end of this post, see the wounds and casualties? Yep, if Im not wrong the comments system is are the "wounds", and "casualties" are for trackback. I'm off, ciao.

Quote of e Post:
It's not that you're dreaming. You are a dream.
Maybe you are the dream that will end our dreaming at last

No comments: