Monday, July 11, 2005

White Moon

Hi all, the week has just re-opened, and I am feeling dead. Call it monday blues or whatever you want, I'll just call it quits. Hmm, I think we sufficiently pissed off out PE teacher to ignore us... in retaliation to being asked to run the field some fella threw the balls he was supposed to keep in the PE room all over the place so he had to go looking for them. No comment, I hope their conscience pricks them.

Eng paper 1 mock exam today, my brain was dead. I dare say that when we get our paper back, Ms Kodi is going to RANT ON ME. Why? haha, call me crazy call me nuts. Yes I am mental, i am crazy for Christ! Haha, for Section one, I just wrote on auto-pilot, so for the topic "hope" i wrote... what else? The salvation message :) the hope of the world. I'm probably going to fail my section one for that... but who cares? It is only a mock exam and I felt strangely happy after writing that.

My com is driving me nuts, one day it is as good as new, the next it has undone all my weeks of fixing efforts. I cant be bothered anymore, I rally can't be bothered anymore. I realised, all of a sudden, nothing matters anymore. Nothing in this entire world seems to be worth doing, everything from schoolwork to housework. What's wrong dammnnit?!

Bleagh, I need to find a way back to make this life feel like a life. Sounds confusing? I feel like solomon (Although I am nowhere near that level) Meaningless! Everything in life is so meaningless! THis post I am writing halfway seems meaningless!

-here this post ends due to the author being unable to continue-

No comments: