Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Symptoms of Sickness

I think I'm ill. The symptoms are as follows.
- Lack of enthusiasm in daily routines
- Occasional drowziness (Ok, quite frequent, physics esclates it)
- Varying negative moods (Mock exams are really "helping")
- Extremeist and/or impulsive thoughts

Sounds like stress haha, but I can't be stressed... I didnt even pressurize myself! Pissed? Probably, having to stay back daily till almost 5 is not exactly my idea of fun. Depressed? HIGHLY unlikely... although recent results have been rather worrying though.

MAths Paper 1 mock exam resuklts back... NO ONE in the class passed, and I think 9 people in the "Best" class passed. Upon 80, we had a 35, but that's the best amongst the worst. Me? A measly 23, with about 6 - 8 marks of silly mistakes. Especially so in two questions when the question was so plainly stated - I went and used a + when I had all the steps up till there right, that was worth about 3 marks >.< But then english mock exam back too, heehee 43/50 for paper 2 :D But its no consolation, the paper was easy.

Physics and Chem papers today, miserable! Utterly miserable! 9/40 and 24/40 respectively. PoA tomorrow, but paper 1 only, all mcq, 1 hour >.< If I dont get cracking soon, soon it'll be my head that is cracking. Let top this off with D&T on friday and the project rushing to be due. What a way to end the week, and there isn't even cell on friday... well, there is always RR to look forward to on Saturday and Service on Sunday :) We are going to start on Mormons in CET. I must agree, Modern Cults is fun.

Oh yes, we are finally getting our class t-shirts. But at $25 each, it is hardly a steal, more like a daylight robbery. Need to pay by tomorrow... *Sigh* there goes my dough, down the drain (not really... it isnt exactly wasted) I want to know how it actually looks lol.

Hmm, Chang Er... no one since Pauline in sec2 has called me that, but it revived today hahaz. Mr Jin Wei, you dont know what you've done by trying to get my attention calling me that today. You REALLY got my attention, scared me abit. But I forgot who had called me that at that moment, till I returned home and Pauline saw my nick (i put it there) on msn did I remember. It has been 3 years so soon, like she said, we're old :)

I still like that song, surprisingly, I just had to keep on listening to it for about 2 days before it totally sinked it and now I know it like the back of my hand. No idea why, but I think, there is some deep subconcious link to the past where my memory fails me. Like, when I Was very young, I think... primary 1 or 2 around there. I think, I used to absolutely love "Land Before Time". Digging around the house I found an old battered LD (you know those HUMONGOUS discs? Laser Discs) of the first "Land Before Time". And this song, "If we hold on together" was from that movie. Somehow, this song still brings blurry images to mind, and dampens the edges of my eyes, and something undescribable just wells up in my heart. Like.. like... like I said, undescribable.

Thinking back, how did I becoem the person I am now? I was different, very different all those years ago. The solitude of the night provides room for all kinds of things to run wild. Like a massive invisible brainstorm, everything goes off in all directions, about everything and anything. I have heard it isn't good to just let your mind wander and thoughts run wild. But I can tell you honestly, a few yeras down the road, I will look back on this day and age and wonder the very same thing. How did I become what I was? And what I am now? Only time will tell. "If you ever get lost on your way, the waves wil guide as through another day" I believe so, yet, taking each day as it come is not exactly a good choice is it? No one plans to fail, but many fail to plan. Ahh look where this is leading?

I'll end here, it is getting late (Come on, it is only 11pm) and I "NEED MY REST" (Or so my parents insit before prying me off the computer with a vengeance) So Thats all today, ciao~

Quote of e Post:
kioku dake wo taguri yosete (There's only one memory I keep close)
hitotsu hitotsu tsunagutabi (One, one forever)

No comments: