Sunday, July 10, 2005

What can I do for you?

Ha~ the weekend comes and goes in a blink of an eye. So soon it is Sunday night >.< I dun wanna go back to school *general moan and groan* haha, lazy bum. *slap* wake up bro! PRelims in 9 weeks!! You don't have time to play around and slack no more! Look at your mock exam results! They are INSULTS! Not results, buck up!! *kick* ok ok.

Saturday, lalala, RR was cool ,we did cooking heehee, tin foil cooking only, nothing new, chicken wings, sweet potato, corn and prawns, but most of them didnt stay after to eat them haha. Goody, more for me! Yay! Haha, forgot to bring my JTC book again, sigh, and Trapeze next week, Oh MY!! Im scared, I dont like heights, I really dont like the idea of being 3 stories high without a harness to support you swinging about on a pole suspended on two chains. Well there is a net but the falling will really REALLY scare the living (or dying) daylights outta me. I tihnk ill go back pale as a sheet. But please give me 3 stories and a risk to my life anyday over schooling!

Hmm went through the MAths ppr 1 moskc exam today, abit. Wahaha, there is this qn which stumped EVERYONE! From XueYan to Anthony heehee, but they advised, it is only worth 2 marks, so give it up... haha but I want to know how to do itt!! Prayer meeting was cool today, great job Dilys! And you too Jon :) Heeheez wore my class t-shirt to church today, just to see how it is. Looks AWESOME O.O *drool* hahaz

Ahh~ Being thrown off e com. *looks at clock* 11:30pm >.< Ok im off, continue tomorrow, I promise!! Ciaoz, oh and Wishing Dilys (19th july), XinYi and Kim Tian (both 18th of July) a happy bdae in advance! ciao!

Quote of e post:
A church on fire contains:
Powerful people
Peoples people
Prayerful People
Purposeful People
and
Prophetic people
May all of Youth Alive and BEthel be so!

No comments: