Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Im not Crazy

The new year holidays are all over, school re-opens tomorrow. What? so soon? Yes- wasn't that fast? And with that we have more problems... what about the presentation on Thursday? Oh my is so unprepared and panicky =x Need to prepare more-- *deflates*

Money from red packets are not a reliable source of money. Really, this year saw a 14% drop in takings from last year, quite a big gap indeed, but when you fill in the holes that I am getting more money more regularly now, it covers that up nicely. Still, not getting as much money as before hurts, ok stings, ok fine- it's no big deal.

*Back after an hour* Eh? I went off to eat dinner haha and ive forgotten what I was going to blog about till then so yea it ends here, haha!

Quote of e Post:
I know right now you don't care, but soon enough you're gonna think of me, and how I used to be-

No comments: