Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Id:Peace

Everytime i try to post I have to stop halfway and then the net moment I realise it is time for bed- so yea, haven't been posting much. So yes, we have our classes, the CG therefore meets much less now, mostly in between lessons and such-

Oh yea, today we all celebrated XueYi's birthdat after school. Haha, the CG is still together, doubtless, even Shawn is growing closer (kind of I think) Really, the CG seems more like family then my CT will ever be... I wonder hoe 1A02 will turn out- We have the highly enlightened, the oblivious, the clique huggers, the experienced, the self absorbed, the know it all and the apathetic. Well mixed-

Those who poisoned their older brother with insecticide, set fire to their house making a campfire indoors, admire Ayumi Hamazaki, thinks Paris Hilton is an immoral woman (me too), can't live without pineapple tarts, who- I just can't rememeber. There is so much to think through- new people, new start all over again. You know what? I didn't blow it when I first met my OG, we're all friends now. but with 1A02? Boom-

Crud is the word.

The classes have been fun, kind of. Although I dont know anyone, the lessons themselves have enough content to keep me alive, maybe except econs, which is really pushing the limits of my "not sleeping in class" thing- Alright, Ive already broken that in lecture today... I mean hey, economics is really boring- even though they try to spice it up, you must admit it right?

I've become us again. The me in school, the me at home, the me at cell. Why am I blogging these thoughts? I have never done so, isnt "maintaining my image" always a piority? I supposed to be smooth and good with talking. Im supposed to be proud and take pride that I overcame unsumountable odds and made it as top 20% of the cohort into jc. I admire Singapore and countries like her eg. Israel because they overcame great odds. Im proud and glad to be safe in Singapore.

Then why does it feel like I have failed?

Quote of e Post:
I want to know, the meaning of peace and love~

No comments: