Thursday, January 12, 2006

Drawling...

List your current six favo(u)rite songs and then tag six other people to do the same in their journal/blog/whatever.

(not in any particular order)
1. I so Hate Consequences - Relient K
2. Lost in Emotion - LisaLisa and Cult Jam
3. Aitai~ Love theme from Kita-he Diamond Dust Drops
4. Superman - Five by Fighting
5. Tsuki no Curse - Okina Reiko
6. What the World will Never Take - United Live

Quite la, ok? I just had to glace at my mp3 player's most plyed songs can liao xD

I tag
1. Wei Xin, for the hell of it
2. The community! Come on everyone...
3. Paula :D
4. Sylvia (heh, if you read this...)
5. Dilys (And all other HG2T ppl)
6. You! reading this!

Haha, im just bored :P Lectures today were fun. Today had H2 litreature, once again they started off with a quiz, this time, specifically on Shakespeare. Didnt do any better, in fact, I did a little bit worse haha. Need to read up... Anyone have Othello, Pride and Prejudice and King Lear in particular to lend me? I need those 3 books desperately ASAP, thanks.

Gp is tough, yes, but intresting, dont you think so? Now to re-program your mind to quit looking for answers... :P A short one today, got to go look some stuff up on My William Shakespeare

Quote of E post:
Life is but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more; it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and furry, signifying nothing." - A Midsummer Night's Dream

No comments: