Saturday, January 28, 2006

GantZ

I can't do it. I cannot clean up my room, not the piles of books and papers. Not the swarm of notes and folders cluttering shelves and cupboards. why? Because, it is part of me- spring cleaning today (very very late kind) and so I tried. Went through stacks and took out those things I no longer wanted, sadly that is too few, when I swapped that to take out the things I didn't need, the stack multiplied like bacteria.

Then came the moment, throwing it away. It only took half an hour, I was agitated, tearing, quartering my memories, butchering my history. The notes, all the way from secondary 1 onwards, tearing them was tearing a part of me- at first I just tore them like paper, but after a while I couldn't take it no more. I either tore very violently and unreluctantly or I just tossed them aside. I cant do this, I can't betray my heart and soul- I won't do it anymore. It is what I am made up of thus far.

On a lighter note, I have finished all the 4 discs of the HxH Greed Island OVA boxset 1, and I really want to watch the rest! Im currently downloading boxset 2, and it is likely to take me about a week, not a really long time, but it will do, hmm should I get boxset 3 at the same time to save time? We'll see about that-

Service tomorrow morning is like super early at 8:30am... means my father is chasing my off the computer BLEH. More tomorrow-

Quote of e Post:
You are dead. What you do with your new life is entirely up to me. That's the theory anyway

No comments: