Thursday, January 05, 2006

Escape-

Its a rainy day again. Tomorrow is the last day of orientation and along with that comes a slew of new problems. Like subject combinations. My phathetic subject combination at sec 4 wont allow me any courses in Jc. At first there seemed to be come hope to take lit again. Until the new "ministry regulations" shot that down to dust.

Now I'm stuck. Temporarily the school has "made" a combination for those like me who are "courseless", difference being, they failed the required subjects but I didnt even take those subjects so even during JAE, if they do better they can still go to Jc but for me. No such luck without the required subjects to be taken at O level standard. I might have to ulp-

Go to Poly!

What a horrifying thought. Ok not really- Ok it is. Ive just focused on going to JC all my life I didnt even give the thought of going to poly any thought, you can almost say my "life plan" just went down the drain. Say, wasn't there a sermon recently about NOT having life plans but letting God take control? Maybe this is say, God's way of telling me, "Hey! Your time is over, you've messed up enough, let me-"

I dont know

Quote of e Post:
I’m giving up on doing this alone now
Cause I’ve failed and I’m ready to be shown how...

No comments: