Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I WIll Go

I got a letter. From MINDEF, in a nice bright and orange background. I love orange. but I am going off my point. Its the NX registration form- how time flies, it is so scary, my gosh I dont want to grow up. Reality Bites--

I thinkIm running a fever but I don't know- Just 2 days before chinese new year? You've got to be kiddig me- this just wont do. I know it won't heal if I leave it alone, but then again im not sure if im really running a fever or nuts. I have a sore throat too, oh dang, Hope it isn't just like the last time- *runs off to eat fever control medicine and fruits*

Hmm, doing Math Tutorial now, its not that tough but that aching pain just makes everything tough... I should'nt even be online =.= So much to do, Merits, Schwork, Personal interests... and God, yea a highly oft neglected factor. Where is all my resolution?

We did poetry for literature today, here's my works ^_^

We're down to our last straw
They number legions or more
As I looked on I swore
At the futility of war

Four rhyming lines, not bad for a first try I must say so myself, here another structured one~

Forest
Scampering, chirps
Vines, fruit, seeds
strength, growth
tranquility

Another structured one...

Hate
consuming, impatient
Gnashing, crusing, smothered, regret
self-destruction

Isn't it easy? Poems need not rhyme, these employ imagery- the words makes you feel like you're there, in that situation, it arouses feelings in you, and like the name implies, images, pictures, flashing through your mind. How fun-

Im feelin worse now, having a fever bites, and everyone is out. If I tell them they will just berate me for my late nights asying I brought it upon myself. If I dont, when it gets out of hand they'll ask why I didn't tell them earlier. right. Pain--

Quote of e Post:
As we humble ourselves, seek Your ways, fall on our knees, turn from our ways--

No comments: