Wednesday, January 19, 2005

New Skin!

Wahahaz! New Skin, New Skin! I just LOVE my new Hagane no Renkinjutsushi skin!! This is going to stick around for some time. If you can read this then my next annoucement does not concern you... Seems like some people cant load my blog with this new skin.. no point posting it here cos .. you get the point!

Sorry for not blogging for so many days... D & T tommrrow.. tommrrow is THURSDAY! The day we need to hand in our problem situations and practically our project idea! Still no ideas? Well... Ill think of something, I always do... PoA test today, aww shucks... I didnt study so NATURALLY it is going to be pretty ugly hahaz. Did Titration for Chem today! So fun... I want to do it again hahaz... OK lar.. even though my end results werent too good (having too much fun twirling e conical flask around) it was fun! (Look at that... getting so excited over a little thing like that so stupid right? Hahaz)

This friday is a PUBLIS HOLIDAY! Which means -> Long Weekend! But while everyone is going off to the Ignite Concert, Ill be packing my bags off to Bangkok, Thailand! Dont ask me why Im going at such a time and so on but Yea... Thats all I know. Seriously? I rather be right here... in Singapore, near and with [- Ristricted - ] but dont worry, Ill be back, Safe and Sound. And If I can, Ill get presents ^_^ Just throw me a list (Yay!) ....and pay me back (Boo!) But i'll miss everyone!

I wont be seeing all of ya for almost 2 weeks.. take care k? And remember to take tons of notes from the Ignite so I can learn abit too! Hmm... they say time passes in a blink of an eye but Ive blinked till my eyes are sore and time is so slow now. I finally undertand the fear of my friends... Even though you know time is short and all... You will be super slack and not feel very motivated to cram until it comes down to like the last month or two and the four years of stress will fall on your head and crush you... for now Im in the super slacky period... urgh... I dont like it X_X

Hmm hmm hmm... Now that life is all back in place, school is normal and there is homework and everything. The problem? Things are going BACK TO NORMAL! I dont want things to be normal! This year, I am to make a difference, not like in the past, not any more, things have changed, I know it! but I just cant make it apply in school!

Hm... well i gtg now, Pack AND do my mountain of homework... so ill be seeing all of you around k? Bye!

Quote of e post:
So Blessed I Can't Contain It, So Much I Gotta Give It Away...

No comments: