Saturday, January 29, 2005

Dreaming is Meaningless

It's been like 3 days ouch and SO much has happened... Lest go in choronological order shall we?

Lets start from the 27th! Thursday! D&T day X_X Yea.. It got rejected AGAIN! But Im getting close now ^_^ Soon .. more editing and he HAS To accept it~! I'll be doing that yes. And then the highlight of the day... Finally! After 2 LONG MONTHS! The 2004 Church Camp Commitee finalyl met up for their little meetign / dinner hahaz. But Alvin-kun was not there and neither was Xin Yi-Sama who was sick that day .. oh well, some other time perhaps? Ps Rachel ordered like SO MANY dishes! There was Sweet Sour Chicken, KangKong, Butter Prawns, Scallop and Veg, Hotplate Tofu and Some nice fried appetizer thing that is heavenly with Mayo.. Wait.. ALL Deepfried things are awesome with Mayo XD Anna-sama was like super hyper all the way while Aaron-kun was still up to his usual semi-serious semi-joking style.. Paster Rachel? She was just... happy like, craking jokes here and there talking alot ^_^ Wahaz... first time I knew about Cedar uniform, it does not look flattering.. really, not until I saw the Uniform actually worn by someone, Whowz... it really makes a difference you know? Anyhow, sidetracking... After that we went for Prayer Meeting, the second time recently last tiem was when Ps Rachel was leading and called us to go support her... hahaz... sidetrack again... ok lar so it was quite cool... before the meeting chatted abut with Anna-sama, learnt tons of cool things about Cedar, I envy them ALOT, compared to my school.. everytime I think about my school I want to cry...

WHY ARE WE SO PATHETIC?? There is no unity, spirit or anything of that sort! It is all a matter of choice, how you want to live your life. You want to be pathatic and part of the majority of losers and save your face, go ahead, but if you want things to change - Action ahs to be taken. Im going to be a trendsetter, a history maker, why dont you?

Dont know why, I just got this phrase stuck in my head -> "What Goes Around Comes Around, What Goes Up Must Come Down" from dunno wat song ive been hearing an awful lot on radio recently. But I like it alot, dont know why... guess it makes sence bah?

Now on to Friday! ^_^ Oh my Friday was such a cool day! School was like SO SMOOTH! Nothing cropped up and everything was just... perfect! After school met up with Shan An, Kim Tian, Jin Rong and Andy. Woah! When I heard that Andy and Shan An dyed their hair I didnt think too much of it UNTIL I saw Shan An's Hair... OMG it was ALL BRIGHT ORANGE! Kurosaki Ichigo would have been proud XD (If you want to know, just search for Bleach! the anime or manga OR kurosaki Ichigo.. and tyou'll see what i mean XD) Went to AMK to eat lunch.. mm... Seoul Garden HAhaz... Just ate and talked, there was this bunch of really silly boys on the table next to ours, they were upper sec somemore lor from Presbyterian High (did I get that school right O.O), compaing that "Oh look! My fire is bigger then yours!" or "The food i cooked is better then yours!" Silly stuff X_X so noisy... And we were like talking how idiotic they were behaving (like some suger-high hyperactive rodents) and I think they heard but aiya, they also wont dare to do anything... Cos we outnumber them (Although I dont think Jin Rong looks like she will try to fight... Neither will I) because Shan An and Andy look really fierce with ther new hairdo and cos they are all skinny and kind of short XD at the end of the meal, we like took sauce and all sorts of things and put it in the soup to play Zhong Ji Mi Ma.. wahaz... being a good analyst saved me tons of times, making the next person take my rap (Poor Jin Rong.. that stuff was VILE! Think soup, Chili Sauce, Ketchup, Preserved Veg, Lemonade and some other stuff mixed into a gooey reddish bowl XD)

Then we went to check out this new place where they sold like anime and manga stuff and also games and such (All Legit though)... they had a 10% discount until the end of this week.. but I no cash sia... Went back to Shan An's house and slacked abit until about 6:40 rushed off to take bus to GEC and help out set up things for e RR Enrolment Service the next day.. It was like so fun cos we had to build a mountain ^_^ Scaffolding and Cardboard, brown paper (with spray paint! Woot!), tons of crushed newspaper (More fun!) and Tape, scotch tape, masking tape, stapler gun,... the works Whahas, had lots of fun and went back only at like 12.. Rong Sheng drove us (Me, Dilys and Jonathan) home in Derrick's Car (Derrick is like Sandra;'s BF! How cool ^_^) he was a great driver, no stress or worries, but he's just a little slow sia hahaz, went home and SLEPT!! zZzZzZ

Saturday!! Woke up nice and early to fix up my unifrom for Enrolment Service, then did homework... Chem is fun :D Then went to GEC to do the rest of the things we didnt manage to do the previous night, fix a few flaws here and there and practised for the Opening Skit... it was so fun! We would like walk in from the two front doors and walk to our spots and begin dancing like the Axe Gang dance (From Kung fu Hustle lolx... but instead of Axes we had sticks with the RR amblem on it) Hahaz, so fun but I messed up my timing on the actual thing!! Argh!! Then sercie as per usual, Uriah got Ranger of the Year again! Two Years Running! Power! Cleared up and went home... tired and aching all over from squeezing in my Uniform for hours hahaz.. I need a new uniform ASAP!

Fast forward a boring night... Woke up early this morning... slacking now... Still have some HWK to do but I dont know how we are supposed to do it cos It is group work and some peopel just cant be online or around.. sigh... we'll see how things work out. Ooh Listening to Come What May, great song hahaz... Hmm... CET starts today! ^_^ And Ive got a little offer next week.. ill check it out though, worth a shot ^_^ Well I tihnk ill go prepare k? Bye Bye!

Quote of the Day:
I believe... He was born with the natural ability to achieve Ban Kai!

No comments: