Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Beginning Of The Death Of Tommrrow

Yup, and that is the title of Bleach! Book 15 ^_^ Sounds a tad disturbing though... and the fold out page inside seems to promote drug taking or something.. ->"Things to take yo to high, Is not only wings" Wierd... but Bleach! has always been a wierd series splicing humor and action all together nicely.

It is Wednesday night again, and tommrrow is THURSDAY. Im beginning to Loathe Thursdays because of the existance of D&T. I might be becoming desperate enough to cram for chinese and that THAT mark instead of D&T in the Os cos my D&T is SO NOT FITTING ME!! Give me one chance to redo something and I would... No! I wouldnt choose not to take D&T! I'd choose to pass my year in 3I and go on to 4I and have already left by now!! Enough about that trash. I need to hand in my 8 problem situations tommrrow and 1 page of problem analysis... I have no idea how to do any of that.

It seems that the rule of Equivalent Trade has been broken! I dont know how but it just has... recently. In alchemy they say that the rules can only be bent by the use of the "Philosophers Stone". Well, I guess in life, God is my Philosopher's Stone, and more. He can bend everything XD Now I dont know how He is supposed to help but I just know He can. Funny ain't it, Ive just gone back again like a spring... from big bad confused mood yesterday into semi-perky happy today. I wonder... is semi pronounced "sam-eye" or "sam-ye" I prefer to use "sam-eye" If you dont get it... learn how to read... go for phonics class or something XD

Yikes.. I did it again. Blogged halfway went off to do something else and wasted 1 - 2 hours writing nothing hahaz. it is now 9:15pm, I began at 8:07pm lolx. Oops, I mean it is now 10:09pm and I am SUPER AGITATED!!! I cant do my D&T and I cant think of any ideas whatsoever. Plus instead of just my 8 problem situations I lso need to throw in a problem analysis. Time is runing short, I dont care what I'll have to do to finish it up I HAVE TO!!!

All I cant think of now is how to finish up folio assignment and let it burn until next week when we need to hand in more crap. Forgive my language from now on.. Im in a mood so bad anyone who crosses me now will not be very happy. Ok I shall not waste my time being on this page when im too over come by frustration to blog...

Quote:
None! Im too pissed to find one :P

No comments: