Saturday, February 12, 2005

The Wager

Sian ah!! After a nice 2 and a half day holiday, coming back to school sems so un-natural!! And for one day only X_X Totally off form, even run my normal 10 rounds in the morning also cannot... I think ive become alot weaker over the new year cos of all the festivities =_= In class also off form, sigh.. just looking forward to the day to end.

Planned to go with Shan An and his sis + some other people to go watch Constantine today. Disaster sia. But first *ahem* I want to wish Jin Rong... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! (Belated la, even though today is the actual day on the lunar calender) Heehee I didn't get you a gift, and I still "owe" Kim Tian a present, hpapy waiting haha!! After school end Kim Tian and Jin Rong went to Leelin's house to change... Sian lor! While waiting outside, some people with too much free time actually "accused" me of waiting outside LeeLin's house for? Lee Lin!! PLEASE, don't do stupid things like that. To make things worse LeeLin actually pulled Kim Tian to the window and said that I was waiting for Kim Tian instead of her ... I feel one hyper misunderstanding coming up.

Then we took MRT down to Orchard Cineleisure, only to find that Constantine does not show there!! Drag ourselves to Plaza Singapura only to find that all the shows from then (it was about 3:30pm then) up till 11:30 pm WERE SOLD OUT! Up till 11:30pm .. I dont believe it... =_= anywayz, we didnt watch the movie in the end X_X (Aiya, expected.. life is like that for me) went to eat at Cafe Cartel downstairs instead.

Wahah! The food is great! I give it four out of five bites!! I ate Fish and Chips, the fish was crispy outside but soft inside and the tatar sauce was creamy with a touch of cheese i think. The kuku waiter didnt know how to pronounce minstrone, so it ended up sounding like mi-nis-ter-o-ni LoLx! The soup was abit different in a way that it was far more concentrated and there was less visible ingredients as in usual minstrone soups, and the taste was slightly to heavy on the tomato side but it was still pretty good in the end. Tried abit of their Pepper Pork Ribs, absolutely fabulous, the meat is abit tough but the sauce coupled with the softer parts are just that one flight short of heavenly. Topped off with a round of Ice-Cream for 4, I think I got to go on a diet for a few days after this meal. And the price was quite reasonable ^_^ Although the 5% GST was abit irritating.

Just hung around until I had no more time and RUSHED home to prepare for Cell!! Ran into Joel leaving for the meeting (6pm) but I had already informed everyone that I'd be late, about 7pm so i was quite safe, went home freshened up an rushed out again to Heartland Mall to meet Cecelia, Jean, Alfred, Qian Xiang and Joel to go for Visitation!! Went to Alfred's home first, played Bridge there! The first proper game since Zone Camp, Ive gone TOTALLY rusty, I lost all the games X_X stayed till about 8+ and took bus (btw, bus rides from kovan to sengkang are so NOT fun and take such a long time X_X) back to Kovan AGAIN to visit Joel's house, watched the last ep of the 9 o'clock show on Ch 8, predicatable happy ending, oh well its good ot have a happy ending once in a while ^_^

Dragged myself home (I really didnt want to go home... I want to go watch Friends oor Whose Line Is It Anyway? on Joels com hahaz) Went home to watch a movie, Erin Brockvich (I don;t know how to spell her name) a fabulous show, really! Insipring with a touch of freshness, but abit unrealistic for a film based on a true story, after all it WAS set in the 1970 - 1980s at BEST. Wahahz?? it is like 3 AM now!!! Ive been writing this for like 1 and a half hours X_X Time to log off... Getting abit tired too ^_^

Oh yea! Naruto chapter 247 has been translated by Inane and is avaliable for download, as is Episode 121 from our loyal nd hardworking pals at narutofan. Bottoms up! Great chapter!!

Quote of e Post:
Should I keep on waiting, as that love keeps on fading away...

No comments: