Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Tired Irritated Living only a short time...

Hmm, Guess we have just made 4E 05 famous... our trick has drawn schoolwide fire and both the Vice Principal and the Principal are aware of it. Guess we really hurt her heart, she didnt even teach today and just rambled on about how we didnt give her a chance to communicate, and ironically, half the class just was not listening. Got lectured by every teacher who came in on that topic and Im getting real sick of it... my lack of strength to even acknowledge their presence isnt helping... and I forgot to bring a ton of books today (or more accurately i didnt pack)

I DIDNT GET ANY SLEEP AT ALL! Was on the phone till 5:20am this morning.. and Iwake up at 6am! So ya la, I practically did not sleep at all. So kept nodding off in class and school EVERYWHERE all day... really every second every moment there was some peace and quiet i would fall asleep... after flagraising, during USSR, in between lessons.. everywhere =x

Tip to self, no matter HOW fun that was, dont EVER do that again, you will KILL yourself...

Ok back to life in general. Wahz! Today's physics Common Test is going to be an abmysal FAILURE! First off i didnt study really, and then I kept falling asleep during the paper... No surprise that i didnt know a ton of stuff. And I couldnt even use my usual method of keeping awake because I didnt bring my lyrics file... yea, I usually sing to myself so i wont sleep hahaz nice fast songs like Affirmation, You got Game?, Anyplace Anywhere Anytime, Ohayou! and alot of others though that is shifting to slower songs... Light in your eyes, Live Twice and Eyes on Me just to name a few

Chinese common test and D&T tomorrow! I have yet to see a worse combination on an already terrible Thursday this year, but I have a feeling this "terror" will be topped by a greater one in due time. Time is really flying no matter how much I try not to acknowledge it... with only abit less then 3 months before MT Os, 3 months has almost already passed! (nearing March now) and nothing has begun, in fact I feel alot less confident now that it draws ever closer T_T I need Time Management... ASAP!

Hmm tons of things piling up to do, tons of questions surfacing everyday, every moment. I know where the answers are but I just dont want to go and take it. I know what I must do, but I dont do it. I know what I shouldnt be doing, but I still do it. There is so much that is so insignificant to look forward to. I know the road is before me, but I take the longer way. I have the cards in my hands, but i threw it aside and ask why im losing. Certain knowledge is more of a burden then a blessing. I am chasing after what Im not to have with all my might, and I do not need what I am chasing after. I am fighting a fight that isnt even mine to fight. I try but I am still not the same... Why?

Why did I write that above paragraph? I dont know, guess it's just how i feel... Im scared and worried and frustrated and angry and disappointed and a whole lot of other things. I got mad at someone without good reason when it was my fault. I was not a good example to others, I made a few exceptionally bad choices juxt because of the short term gain. I fear that I am becoming detached again....

Quote of e Post:
They're all scared, uneasy. All they do is complain. They just pretend to be thinking. They criticize others, but in the end, they can't do anything, either. [My sentiments exactly... Guilty as Charged]

No comments: