Saturday, February 19, 2005

Tired, Sleepy, Drained, Agitated

Harlow! Sorry for the lack of updates... Ive been really drained recently...

Common tests begin next week! And I have not begun revising... Am I really that lazy?? I try, I really do... sitting there, book open pen in hand. But I never get anything done... I dont know why or whats wrong with me now-a-days. I either have no motivation to study or just feel dead tired all the time.

Uneventful thursday, and normal Friday with the exception of medical checkup today, so we missed Chem but stil got our test papers back ^_^ 15.5 upon 20... that was way below expectation (Ok i lost 2.5 marks to careless mistake... SUPER careless) but the topic was simple and the common tests will cover more than one chapter.

Am I worrying too much? Do I bother myself with things bigger then what I am able to handle? Why do I let myself be distracted... Recently been downloading many songs. Current fav song of the moment is "Light in your Eyes" by Blessed Union of Souls, Excellent song, I've been absolutely smitten by it. In second place is Affirmation by Savage Garden followed by Missing by Evanescence in third place, The First Cut is the Deepest by Sheryl Crow in fourth place (Moving up fast!) and in fifth place is Never Gonna Leave Your Side by Daniel Beddingfield.

I really need an mp3 player... listening to the radio will only serve to distract me more. Ok ive been in a sluggish mode... that SUCKS im going to snap out of it.. how about a nice fast paced song Reccomendation of the moment!

One My Way Down - Ryan Cabrera

Sick and tired of this world
There's no more air
Trippin' over myself
Going nowhere
Waiting
Suffocating
No direction
And I took a dive

[chorus]
And on the way down
I saw you
And you saved me from myself
And I wont forget the way you loved me
One the way down
I almost fell right through
But I held on to you

[verse 2]
I've been wonderin' why
It's only me
Have you always been inside
Waiting to breathe
It's alright
Sunlight
On my face
I wake up and yeah, I'm alive!

[chorus]
I was so afraid
Of going under
But now the weight of the world
Feels like nothing, no, nothing

Down, down, down
You're all i wanted
Down, down, down
You're all i needed

Down, down, down
You're all I wanted
You're all i needed

And I wont forget the way you loved me
All that I wanted
All that I needed

[chorus]

Down, down, down
But I held on to you
Down, down, down
But I held on to you
_________END___________

Only a few months left till the Os.... and only about one week before last year's batch come back to take their results. I cant bring myself to face them but yet at the same time... I want to see them, see thier faces. Ask them, its been a long time, how have you been? Smile, show that I am different now.

So many questions, things I have to know. Has that burning fire, grown so cold already? Yet there is no pain, just numbness. After dropping everything... is that what I truly wanted to find? Guess the song is right... it is time and no space that everyone needs. Damn Ive been writing this for hours... keep writign halfway fall asleep... Guess Im tired.. why am I so tired?!

Committee members! Hear ye, there is a meeting this Sunday at 10:30am meet at the usual Mac k? We all know what happens after death, but it still scares me, it scares me alot. Is that how... I am going to spend enternity? Am I shaken? Guess what you read can really shake you... I need to go back to basics now... start from the bottom up.

Aiya... run out of stuff and dead tired.. I am not me today I guess...

Quote of the post:
There's got to be more to life then chasing after every temporary high to satisfy me...

No comments: