Saturday, August 07, 2004

7th August, Saturday

Bleargh... Why me? Why my class? Our overly "participative" monitor (Thanks Nick!) actually volunteered for our class to go onstage during our school's own National Day celebration for community singing and guess what the class did? They AGREED! They didn't seem to full of gusto today when we were all ushered upstage to take part. Thank goodness I managed to find a place behind the choir half hidden by the curtains, actually I don't mind singing, I LOVE to sing! I'm considering joining if the school decides to hold a singing competition for English Week next year. ^_^

Anyways... I'm just glad that the week has ended and an extended weekend lies ahead of me. I but I'm sure I will really miss school, not that I bask in the "glorious" presence of my classmates but it is just that the free time feels so... wasted. I've been thinking, in what way do I fail to others? So I don't get out too often and I dont have all the cash in the world to splurge on meals and clothes like them but... I too am human, so I do not enjoy chinese music, I can't tell one boy band from another and I don't hit the night scene... ok so that is quite a difference -_-'

Music speaks louder to me than anything ever will... the words will just flow and penetrate the shields and barriers I've erected. Talking about shields... They have just melted. Huh? Yeah, the walls have fallen, the running has stopped, the barriers are broken and the shields disabled. I'm looking for friends, anyone? I know this is bland promotion and I may seem shameless but like ive stated before, I need allies... I'm just too weak...

On the topic of weakness, I took my NAFA test recently and OH boy... am I in EXCELLENT shape. I have already failed no doubt about that for I can never pass my 2.4km run... aside from that I cannot do any pull-ups... Ive got the strength but Im too heavy urgh... my weight also does not help when it comes to standing broad jump... lolx I will not post any results for fear of ridicule.

I don't know why but I haven't found anything to writeabout recently... thats odd... I will kill myself if I ever lose my touch for English and writing for thats the only hope I can hang onto in academic terms but move the topic to chinese or sometimes math and I will sorta space out... cos.. I SUCK AT CHINESE AND I HAVE VIRTUALLY NO PORBLEM SOLVING SKILLS... sorry about shouting like that.

So yeah... thats all for today... short isn't it? It think it is my shortest post ever.

G'bye , Ja Ne , Syonara , Zai Jian

I Run, From Life, From People, From Hardships, From Problems, From Friends, From Familiar Faces, From Love, From Myself. For Running is easier than figuring out what else to do - solve problems it may not, but life will always have problems. Yet, I can't run forever. I have stopped running, why don't you?

No comments: