Thursday, August 19, 2004

19th August, Thursday

Wahh! Im bored. Again, not that others don't but I get bored more easily than most people do... something about short attention span. Anyway Mr Fong does not believe in that sort of crap.. says it is an excuse made up by lazy people or something... OMG I dont believe I actually remembered those words. I thought I had managed to seal away all my memories of the last [never existed] year -2003- Oh well, sooner or later it wil resurface , no point pressing it down eh?

Today I ran my 2.4km retest. F*** lah, I woke up late so I had to run to the stadium, when I finally got there the people were only registering. Tiredd and breathless, I began my 2.4 retest sure that I would fail. But still if I wanted to finish I had to keep to the 3 rules I set for myself. If you read yesterday's post, you will know what the three are ^_^ Anyways I came in 18th out of all the 44 RED runners and I stil failed! lolx, cos this is a retest run, most of the people were all very sian, sian like and just took their own sweet time. I kept a steady jog all the way so even though I was like the last 10 RED peopel when we first flagged off, over the 6 rounds I waltzed past as the others who ran like crazy berzerkers in the beggining started to feel the toll their little "sprint" had taken on their stamina and soon half the people finished their last two rounds walking.

Anyway I hate it, why ois the only thing I talk about my school life? Oh.. maybe it's because I don't have any other life besides that. I still don't get why those people just don't want to study, what is the draw of going out after school, just hanging around spending money till you find it LATE ENOUGH to scurry home, it makes no sense. Anyway, I was invited to go play a round of Pool after school today but I turned it down. I thought we had chemistry remedial but turns out we didn't, even if I knew, I would'nt have gone. Lets just say I'm not good ant MANY THINGS. Either that or I have no experience trying it out so I don't want to make a fool out of myself, but even the best player of any game had to begin somewhere right? Being slow to learn new things is not a crime but being a spoiler who does not like to participate is. And I'm GUILTY.

Oh well, before you ask any more funny questions anything having to do with heights, jumping, rollong, tumbling or *heaven forbid* touching THINGS, please count me out. Im a real coward if you ever saw one. Hey yo know what? Maybe if you asked hard enough with more persuasion I might summon up some dutch courage and try... only to get cold feet at the last minute and whimper in surprise at how I ended up in this state ^^

Im kind of glad. I made a new friend this morning... or LATE last night. Talking on a message board I met this gal and we exchanged e-mail. Chatted on MSN Msgr... seems like in London they also take O levels but it GCSE or something and like in our 10 years series, they take all thier papers in June, and it is also marked by cambridge. They are currently awaiting their results now. It is rare I get a new person to talk to or even anyone to talk to she's really friendly and witty. People there slang alot, first time we started talking she called me this wicked asian guy... XX .. wicked? In a good way it seems, learnt abit about life there and how it differs... like I mentioned above, no matter how hard I try, every conversation will steer itself back to school work.

Maybe because it's the only thing im "good" at? Nah... Talking to people studying in the US was very how do you say.. exciting? Their school is very different from ours and when I told him what subjects im taking he was like.. huh? Totally blurred out... I want to go see how life is there but he is very sure he will jump at the first chance to leave the states. The people DO not support Bush... seems like it was Bush's father who pulled a few strings with his rich friends that got him that post. Truth or lie? They beliebe in it with thier lives that George Bush is a guy who talks too much, spends too much and does too little (unless you count making trouble doing something -_-)

"Meeting" people from all over the world is fun but straining... for the psat few nights i slept at 4am only to be roused at 6am to begin my trek towards another draining schoolday... hope I can hold out till the weekends.

This is just a warning to people who "right-click" proof thier sites... it is USELESS... if you bother to go to the top of your internet window and hover over view. Click on "Source" and you will be able to see practically everything... well this only works on sites who are stupid enough to post everything on one html sheet so.. try! It works on most blogs ^_^

From now on instead of my usual goodbye paragraph of crap I will be posting a quote, extract from a song or whatever catches my fancy.

War is not about who's RIGHT, it's about who's LEFT

No comments: