Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Out

Ahhh... Its going to be very simple, very short.

1) My head hurts, Im haveing a horrible headache

2) My D&T project is not done.

3) I'm typing with one hand, the other is holding my head

4) JTC is tomorrow and i dont have some stuff

5) My ZM only has 12 hours of battery life, less if it is playing and JTC lasts 4 days

6) One side of my glasses (the part on your nose?) broke, its is pointy and my glasses are lopsided.

7) Sneezing, from dust (both in school and at home, the neighbours are renovating)

8) Dilys's Dad is giving us a lift there tomorrow morning, how nice

9) Caroline has a new blogskin, cool job

10) The complete adventure of Wei Xin vs Sebestian is up, go catch it.

11) Cant take it anymore, I'm going to take a couple of asprin and knock myself out

ciao

Quote of e Post:
It never rains but pours.

No comments: