Saturday, June 11, 2005

Deuce

Oh my... Im out of moves to name so im going to use Tennis terms now :) Yea, Im not over it yet Wahaha...

For the sake of my valued readers I have decided to change my blogskin again! (As you can see) Once more, another Tenpuri skin, with the "full-sized" pictures of the Seigaku team this time. Another change is the bigger main window, so I need not downsize pictures I take with my video camera, nifty eh? And do note the inclusion of two new sections! The Fun-stuff page and the Gallery page! For now, there is just a testing picture in the Gallery page but I've posted soemthing cute in the fun-stuff page, go check it out!

And of course, my secret area is still around, happy looking, enjoy the "clues" :) Watashi wa nani mo wakarimasen.... Oo~

My new bed arrived! Yesterday, but the moves brought the WRONG base! So I only have a huge matteress taking up all my space and no place to sleep T.T


My new mattress :)

So We had no choice but to lug the old matteress back so I could sleep for the night :>


And my old mattress lolz, the new mattress is still visible against the wall...

Since Im blogging a day late for that entry... viola! They are ficing up the new base NOW! (2:30pm Saturday) :) I'll have some pics when they are done, for not, I can't go upstairs (need to watch the door)

JTC in one week! Sounds harsh.... But it should be alright... looking forward to owning my own red beret haha, I haven't worn a beret for like... almost half a year. I wonder if I still remember how to.

One week left (Actually for me, 3 days, because I'm going for JTC starting 16th onwards) to finish up my D&T project and I'm not even HALF done!! Im so dead this time, not to mention that I BROKE the screw thread I ordered in HALF!! What am I to do now?! T_T

Ahh.. its almost 3:30pm better log off now, get ready, ciao!

Quote for e Post:
I've got a gift for you!

No comments: