Sunday, June 05, 2005

Jack-Knife

So sorry, haven't been blogging for a few days, for some very bad reasons :P Like blogger eating up my post so I was too lazy to retype it, and like someone deleting my post *ahem* but that is the past, no need to mind that anymore.

Saturday 4 of June! Youth Alive 14th Anniversary! :) Love the shirt :) It was awesome haha. Same group as Joel and Dilys along with Dily's two other friends and Shan An! Haha, ya, I brought him again :) First item was the "amazing race" kind. We were totally SLACK la us... walking instead of running, taking bus when we could have taken MRT for fun, watching TV on the way and stopping for numerous water breaks x) Slurpies anyone?

So we like came in 26 out of 28 groups, big deal, Team 10 still ROCKS! Haha, Oh, Ps Rachel brought Leon from Prison Fellowship Ministry back again for sharing :) I already knew him from the time when he taught one CET class for us (Peer Pressure) Left after eating, kind of sad though, HG2 took pictures! And I was missing :( O well... Youth Anni was cool, extending a hge thanks to all the committee members who worked on it to make it the success it was :) Pics!


The T-shirt :) There are male anf emale versions avaliable in black or white :)


The Logo on the front...


The words at the side...


The wording at the back/side :) Beautiful

Hmm, Sadly I dont have pics of the event, if only I had a camera on hand hmm... *hint hint!* :D

Sunday, no tution until I've found something I need to ask about heehee. Prayer MEeting was awesome, maybe it's just me but it set the way for Service later on to become really great. Once more life seems on track, now lets just put my words into action :)

Candidate for Goddess has started! Even though it's been getting terrible reviews all other the place, and when I say terrible I mean it has been seriously discouraged but Im carrying on anyway. It focuses on (like the title says) candidates to pilot this mecha... the typical hero in big mecha save the world from aliens story , I will not elaborate. You can google it for more info but I dont have much information about the candidates myself, continually sourcing for more :)

Anna got a Zen Neon! I'd love to see it :) Beats my Zen Micro anyday, but no matter, the Micro has a touch pad haha :) Haha, but no matter, Im content. Must learn to be content with what you have. The very fact I have a mp3 player is more than enough for me, I wasen't even expecting to own one considering I never owned a disc-man or any of those (so called) infernal devices xD

Went for saturation after service, then went for Zone dinner. I actually totally forgot about that! So now Im a little broke T.T No matter, it was fun :) But I think we busted Cecelia's budget! She is always like that... "suffering" in silence for us... Tai Gan Dong le~! Haha

Hmm stopping here... the Tenpuri titles might have to stop soon unless I can find more speciality techniquesto use as names haha, till next time, ciao

Quote of e Post:
When we go though the drought of our spiritual life... there are 2 things you need to do...

No comments: