Monday, June 06, 2005

Data Tennis

Bahz... short post today, not much to blog about. Finally showed my parents my progress report haha, it was getting kind of stale (not fun :D) They were lright with it, even though certain things were below expectations but it was generally alright. Even though should one get such results for their Os they would be bawling their eyes out. Won't post results... shameful sia...

Hmmz... I need to pack my room up before my new bed comes this saturday, and if you need to know how bad the situation is, check it out.


On the floor, a mess. Books, cards, boxes, and almost everything under the sun (Is that a badminton racket I see?? Oo)


Side shelf, another mess. Books and more books with assorted belonging atop. And a variet y of bags haphazardly piled on the floor


My table, books and even more books, papers, files and what-have-you (Note, that is JUST a computer monitor, my computer is actually downstairs [sadly])

Heeehee, photo-blogging is fun, a picture speaks a thousand words, how true. Guess my video camera is still good for MANY things besides taking videos (which isn'tvery common I guess)

Watched "50 first dates" today, it was a romantic comedy, with rather gross comedy though. But overall it's nice, no comment, watch it yourself! A rather "feel good - laugh it off" movie. But If I were ever so unlucky (or from a different point of view -blessed) to ever meet someone like that, I wouldn't know what to do. She may only have 24 hours (one day) memory, but I really pity 10-second Tom. Yup, like his nickname implies he only has 10 seconds of short term memory. Very sad, I wonder if that illness (for got the name, some gold-something syndrome) really exists. Maybe I'll google it if im free

Off now to pack my room, my parents are pressurising me to pack my room even more than they are pressurising me to get my work done Oo But I guess that is because they dont know about the work cut out for me haha, Seeya round!

Quote of E Post:
Running this Race

No comments: