Monday, July 02, 2007

Shout!

Alright alright~ I'll update. Sheesh. Lets see, in 10 days where do I begin to start? Mid years are stupid, I wont even blog about how much of a failure this is going to be. Maybe its like Victor's secret tactic, fail midyears like junk then spam power in Prelims for good progress award. Easy money~ or something like that. The difference here is that I'm not faking the failures and I can't power level to As in prelim.

Do It All For You! DIAFY :) So exciting haha, because it wasn't settled all the way till the 11th hour. 2 days before the actual event we didn't even know what we were going to do! but God came through and created a smashing success. Yes I know, I'm the lazy bum who went home when everyone else either stayed through the night to do stuff or brought stars home to fold. And yet I still was still super tired T_T

Anyway, it was great to see the patients look so happy. Unlike other diseases, kidney failure is a chronic long term suffering kind of thing one wouldn't even wish on their most hated enemy. And the needles, oh yes the needles. They were so big, and I being the little Trypanophobic me was so freaked out. Dilys even cried, but thats understandable. Needless to say HG2 is going to take a more healthy approach to life now haha. Meaning less Chin chau, less chicken rice, less pig innards and all that junk haha. Sky juice and fish soup ftw!

Lets Excel in everyting we do. Getter Change!

Ps. Shout is cool, even if you dont really like it sima qian~

Quote of e Post:
And we're living while living what we sing

No comments: