Friday, July 20, 2007

Life Story - End

Unknown - [Life Story]

“Wake up” she said, “Look it's a beautiful day”
Downstairs to the kitchen door and then away
Into the light, morning feeling lives on
Come the clouds the moon and morning is gone

Born today some years ago and had a happy childhood
But I fell in love and out nothing changed
Lived a life of nothing much, but then how much can one expect
So there you are my life is gone, but I’m the same

Just my life story, minute by second a story
That goes on forever with each breath that I take
This is my life story, uneventful a story
That ages with each year a birthday cake

“Get up” she said, “Hurry or you might be late”
Everyday you hurry off to keep your day
Learn something new what are you hoping to do
Make some money, find a wife, have a kid or two

Thinking back I like to dream of things I would have done
If not for God
But hey He's always there
What can I do?
Maybe if I have another chance, I'd go into my past
And make life a better one
For me and you

Just my life story minute by second a story
That goes on forever with each breath that I take
This is my life story, uneventful a story
That ages with each year a birthday cake

When it's time and I must close
I’ll write a book and sign an 'X'
And send it to some true romance-typed magazine somewhere
Then the world will read of me and say there lived a hero
But too late my friends and enemies
I guess life isn't fair

So my life story
It’s quite explanatory
Won’t you please start from page one and do go on
-------------------------------------------

I love this song, *sigh* goes on my eternal favorites list, current repeat song.

LIVED A LIFE OF NOTHING MUCH
BUT THEN HOW MUCH CAN ONE EXPECT
SO THERE YOU ARE MY LIFE IS PAST

MAYBE IF I HAD ANOTHER CHANCE
ID GO INTO MY PAST
AND MAKE MY LIFE A BETTER ONE

its time and i must close

Quote of e Post:
its quite explanatory

No comments: