Saturday, July 14, 2007

High and Dry

Once i a while, we get a few of those thing that get stuck and just don't come off. It'll stick for any period of time, from days to weeks, even months. I'm really sick of this -all this-.

I WANT TO KNOW.

You don't go around like its all not at all and go back to your room and blog your mind out. Next thing we know, I'm lost up down left and right. I know nothing. And odds are, that isn't going to change until I find a way to read minds. Ignorance gnaws me, it gives me a hunger to find out, to ask questions (even very inappropriate questions) and ultimately to be omniscient. To know everything, perfect knowledge and information- maybe maybe only then I can figure out why we're all so different. Me and the world.

I don't know anything. And there's nothing about me for others to find out. I'm delusional, I'm not complex or smart or witty. I'm just darn loud and empty. Yet, some people are loud, crappy and still pull the social life thing off. All Ive done is be loud, and annoying and piss people off. Its hard to find a kind word, even from a "friend".

Whats wrong with me huh? We all started out on the wrong foot or what? I don't know anyone anymore. Even if lets say we do talk, it lasts a short while, we share things and I just run on empty. Thats the shallow pool drained out and then all I can do is start taking and taking with nothing to give. Eventually, you'll dry out and get pissed off.

I can't explain how much I enjoy Fridays. To quote Luna (whom i absolutely love as much or abit more then Regina Phalange)- "Its like having friends". Its similar- I think. Cos I don't know what it actually is like.

Luna is currently played by Evanna Lynch. She wasn't chosen for the role because she is great at acting Luna, she IS LUNA. She may not look very pretty at first glance. Really, Her hair reminded me of the Malfoy brand initially but she'll grow on ya. Those deep soulful eyes just draw you in like a curious vacuum you cant look away from.

Interestingly, Evanna means "Young Warrior" and Lynch means "To put [someone] to death without legal authority via mob action usually by hanging". How eerily fitting. What a meaningful name and surname combo. Luna has long been my favorite character simply for her ditsy and rather pitiful state of affairs. At the end of Order of the Phoenix I cant be the only one who thought Harry/Luna would be a fun couple. (I still do think they will make a fun couple :random: I want to read the Quibbler)

Don't tag me as though you know me. If you spam my tag I will delete it. This life, is no friend of mine.

No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
I almost wrote a song about you today
But I tore it all up and then I threw it away
So let mercy come
and wash away
Wish i could prove i love you
but does that mean i have to walk on water?
She carries on without a doubt
I wonder if she's figured it out
I look up to everything you are
In my eyes you do no wrong
When you say your prayers, try to understand
I've made mistakes, I'm just a man

I was so afraid
Of going under
Cos you're just a dream
This is my reality, totally insanity
Listen to my heart can you hear it sing
Telling me to give you everything
It's been a while since I've seen you so how have you been
Did you get my letters I wrote you, but I did not send
So perhaps I should leave here, go far away
But you know that theres no where that I'd rather be than with you here today

It's inevitable.
It's a fact that we're gonna get down to it.
So tell me
Its nothing I planned
Not that I can
Talk to me
Even if its just to say goodbye

Quote of e Post:
I'm not crazy I'm just a little unwell
I know right now you can't tell
but stay a while and maybe then you'll see
A different side of me

No comments: