Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Incubus

The 19th SC passed on their mantle to the next generation two days ago. Student council investiture means 32 things! 1. We had no STAR (Scheduled Tests Assignments and Revision) for GP and 2. SRJC will have a new student council 3. I'll have one less thing to look out for at assembly each day

I love how our school blazer looks as a whole compared to when we just wear our uniform and tie~ reminds me why I strain my neck stretching it everyday.

Its so futile really, trying to change. Regardless the appearance, pride and confidence in an internal quality that cannot be bought. Dress me up and stick me full of plaster, put me on a pedestal for every freak to admire. Its inevitable, I knew it would end like this.

Ask me if I'm alright. Of course I'm alright, nothing will be amiss. I've been the same way I've been for years- why should anything change now...

I was blown away.
What could I say?
It all seemed to make sense.
You've taken away everything,
And I can't deal with that.
I try to see the good in life,
But good things in life are hard to find.

So, if I decide to waiver my chance to be one of the hive
Will I choose water over wine and hold my own and drive?

This is my December
These are my snow covered dreams
This is me pretending
This is all I need

When I'm alone, tomorrow feels far away.
And I must go over still into the darkness of dawn.

I hurt myself because of you, over and over;
But my love didn't go away--it kept coming back.
The toughness gained from my damage is unbelievable.
I won't be able to sleep at all tonight either.
However many times it's repeated,.
It revives again and again--because it's love.
You can't blame my emotion,
Because you should know it will never fade away.

All people should grow by being hurt, right?

Quote of e Post:
What am I carrying?
The truth is, even I don't know
I just run, and someone's waiting for me
It seems to be something really importan

No comments: