Saturday, February 11, 2006

Of Comings and Goings

10th of Feb has come and Gone
Hopes were Raised and Tears were Shed
Now I know ill be in pre-U instead
Many cried but no one bled
Now the tears have dried in the sun
Fear ain't keeping me on the run
Embracing this future that has begun
Not all is lost, I'll keep pressing on

Teehee, the aftermath version of my poem. Yes yes it is almost the same- Haha. So about results. Everyone is dying to know. Well, the rumors were rubbish. I can't believe such large lies- and we believed them! Mostly due to continued repetition.

70% of the people failed SS in Singapore. 90% misinterpreted the english composition letter question. The A1 mark for maths jumped to 90+, these and more flying around. It was horrifying.

Didn't go to school in the morning, Thebes Gamma was supposed to pon together but- somehow only Me, Gerard, CK, Tammy, Yong De and Qing Yu turned up, the rest of them were at school, and Christabel didn't feel like it. Anyway, so Gerard brought his friend along (Jonathan was it?)

Met at like what? 10:30am?? 10:30 am in town when NOTHING is open (almost) We like sat around and slacked eating breakfast haha- At first everyone was just slightly nervy, and there was a slight indifference, no problems. Later on we went to play pool (haha! I learnt how ^_^ They are such nice teachers) come about 12+ nearing 1 when we were going to leave, no one could take a straight shot. Our heart rates shot up skyhigh. Panic and fear was gripping everyone.

TODAY WOULD BE THE DAY! screamed loudy in our minds silently. I think my heart was beating at 1.5 beats per second, i could feel it pulsing through my veins, in my head. My stomach was churning and I felt like I was going to puke, I had no appetite and I perspired excessively. Tammy was reduced to squatting on e floor and ended up sitting on a chair huddled up with her phone, talking to her friend for comfort.

Gerard was hitting balls, (which weren't hitting other balls) as were the other guys. I tried to sit down and slow my heartbeat down but to no avail- the nausea and all didn't subside when I returned to school. It heightened throughout the speech and so on. I was so scared Id let Ms Kodi down, she was counting on me and Kristy for her distinctions. Not to mention the rumors flying about- especialyl the English and SS one.

But before the results came out Ms Kodi talked to or class, saying we did better in English then sheexpected us to do, on a certain level even better then 4I. We were shocked. And I did get my english 1, the only english 1 in Peicai. What about the Straits Times intern girl I asked, "dont mind her, she got a 2" was her reply. I was estatic. But when the rest of the results came out, they balanced out abit.

I wont post it here, If you want to know, ask me, personally. Here's a joke before Im off-

Force = Mass x Acceleration (F=ma)
Workdone =Force x Distance -> Workdone = Mass x Acceleration x Distance
(W=Fd -> W=Mad)

Power = Workdone / Time -> Power = (Mass x Acceleration x Distance)/Time
(P=W/t -> P=Mad/t)

this proves power drives you mad over time =D

Quote of e Post:
Won't you leave me with a scar--

No comments: